*Next FIFA league, thoughs and opinions please*

Andy I just replied to your message on the Xbox live, is the position still available?

There is mate, can you jump on MSN? added you there

EDIT: Sent the details to your live mate. Let us know when you've joined and get playing some games :)

HENCORE, just make not of the above, Luciferr has replaced Fubsy in the league and will be Fubsy's team, LAzio.

Last edited:
League B
rv41 0 - 0 Killswitch
27/02

All I can say is good thing you had Boroc for that 1 on 1, what a save that was!

Other thing guys can you be considerate and not just spam game invites, doesn't take a second to see if someone is in a game or free roam area, offputting as hell getting 4 invites in space of a few mins.

How about not inviting me then joining another game.

Wasn't just talking about you, I invited you and then got the game session is no longer available error that I sometimes get playing you or Sarah and I guessed you might've needed to reset something.

Didn't say you were just talking to me. My NAT is fine, it's yours that seems the issue, I invited you again waited over 10 mins for you to join ANOTHER game.

Jesus.

Ready when you are cheets.

Destroyed 6-0 by Andy.

Seriously man you're too good at turning defenders, having Adriano helps a bit too like. I've come to the conclusion I cannot play Fifa and will have to wait for Street Fighter 4 to be able to hand anyone down an owning :(

Adriano;s strength helps but it's the two dudes at the side of that helps.

You sorting internet for your new house or gonna play the games ats parents house?

League B
cheets 2 - 3 Andybtsn
28/02

I suppose if I'm gonna concede that first goal was worth worth conceding too! You battered me first half, coudln't get going at all.
My freekick I was chuffed with. :0

What with the lag at end end when clean through!
Great game, biggest test yet.

ARGH WHY CANT I BEAT YOU ANDYBTSN WHY

hehe, some wonder goals in that game.

Dont know what it was, was crazy.

Your free kick was as good as my first and I don't know why I slide in I just bottled it.

Haha, I've been praticising free kicks, quite good at them now.

You'll beat me soon, I'm gonna lose soon, was poor tonight but have been suffering from a migraine. Shouldn't be on the 360 at all :(

League B
aeT 0 - 0 Andybtsn
28/02

Winning run had to come to an end sometime but to all of the people to take it from me :(

Good game mate, battered me first half I should have won it the second. Nevermind!! :D

Was bored so worked out some stats on League B

untitled-1.jpg

That was up to this game http://forums.overclockers.co.uk/showpost.php?p=11192428&postcount=860

Ahem, you need to calculate my points better boyo!

In fact Hencore's is wrong too, 25 points for me god dammit :D

Back
Top Bottom