1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

NFL 2018 Season

Discussion in 'Sports Arena' started by ThestigGT999, Sep 6, 2018.

1. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

What do we think of the talk that Baltimore should bring Flacco back on? I don't see how they can really? They are saying Jackson is their future, how can they then go to Flacco to try and win them this one?

2. No1newts

Capodecina

They need to stick to their guns, that being said Jackson looks lost, Chargers are gaming them perfectly.

More importantly for me I wish they would get a security guard in the stands with a bat to find the wan who screams consistently every, single, blinking Ravens defensive play. They need to find her and knock her bloody teeth out so she shuts up.

3. mp260767

Capodecina

they've made their decision, makes no sense to go to flacco, jackson needs the experience.

4. No1newts

Capodecina

Oh man what an ending :(:p

5. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

You have to give Jackson credit for the come back, but I think it's the right team that won. The holding call seemed a little sus to me, as was the not giving the touchdown on the rolling FB along the goal line (even if they scored two plays later). Entertaining game in the end though.

6. No1newts

Capodecina

Holy **** what a night :p

7. Timber

Wise Guy

Heart breaking loss :rolleyes:

Story of the Bears season. They were watchable in every game. Congrats to the Eagles though, that was a real hard fought, physical contest.

Some good games this weekend tho.

8. lee32uk

Underboss

Curse you Dallas :( Would have been a decent win of £178 for a Fiver.

[​IMG]

9. mp260767

Capodecina

unlucky, mine came in with the cowboys/chargers/eagles but it was only for the win no points spread, daft question but how does the spread bet work ?

shame about the end of the game for baltimore, but i think it will be a lot of help for them and jackson for next season.

not looking forward to the rams taking on the cowboys, might have to see what odds there are on elliot going over 200yds in the game :(.

10. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

If Rams are favourite by 7½ and you bet on them against the spread, they need to win by 8 to cover (and you then win). If they win by only 7, they've not covered the spread and you lose.

11. No1newts

Capodecina

The commentary for Bears missing the kick on Game Pass was rather amusing. "Eliminated by a double doink, not often you see that" :D

Brutal for the Bears, insane to see Foles possibly going on another Superbowl run.

I got murdered on my bet. Took £40 on colts -7 but acc was Colts -3, Ravens -3, Bears -3, Seahawks -3. Not a good call :p

12. mp260767

Capodecina

mm, cheers will have to give it a go

what upsets me is that i thought i had the colts on my bet as well with the cowboys/chargers/eagles, but didn't :(

13. AndyCr15

Sgarrista

Spread betting is a pain the bum though. It's a lot easier to pick who wins, but to say by how much... with garbage time scores etc is a right pain.

14. No1newts

Capodecina

I've been killed for so much money this year by garbage time scores, really frustrating.

15. lee32uk

Underboss

Nearly did the Cowboys just to win, but obviously slightly better odds for the spread :o As mentioned above the spread means they either start with a + or - deficit, so Dallas were giving the Seahawks a 2.5 lead. Only needed Dallas to win by a Field Goal which looked likely seeing as they had a 10 point lead with under 2 mins left and the Seahawks had no timeouts. Ah well maybe next week I might have better luck :D

16. mp260767

Capodecina

oh well bets laid in for the weekend, hopefully i've understood this spread betting ........... :D

17. lee32uk

Underboss

Yeah it can be. I was one of the mugs who took the Vikings at -14 or whatever it was against the Bills earlier in the Season :o

18. lee32uk

Underboss

Not that confident in these selections but we shall see :D

[​IMG]

19. ThestigGT999

Soldato

Let's go PATS

20. lee32uk

Underboss

Pats are going down :D Actually I think they will win, but hoping for a close game. The Chiefs have got a tough game if the Colts play like they have been doing. I can see an upset there.