NFL game Giant vs Dolphins Wembley Stadium

Caporegime
OP
Big Kev said:
I received my letter today, so it looks like I'll be going, providing I get them ordered on the 16th, anyone else received theirs?

Git:mad::p

I got an email the other day saying to keep an eye out for the tickets so havent received any letters or anything like that...just hope i havent missed out as i did register back when it was first announced.

Last edited:
Soldato
it just wont be american football without a few cold beerw in the stands :(

isnt that the main reason most americans watch it :p

Soldato
Gavstar said:
Got an e-mail and letter yesterday with an allocation of 6 :)

Still no letter.

Fair play for being lucky enough to get offered some. However, how the heck has the ticket allocation been run when somebody is offered six yet I asked for three and don't get a sniff? :rolleyes: :mad: :(

Associate
On the initial registration form I said that I was a Giants fan interested in 10 tickets in the middle of the price range - I don't know if that made any difference or whether it was a pure lottery.

Soldato
I didn't get the email or letter either :( still there are meant to be other ticket sales so it's hopefully not the end of the world!

I only asked for 2 and still didn't get any so it wasn't based on quantity that's for sure!

Soldato
I got a letter for up to 4 tickets. Turns out i can't afford it even nearly so those tickets are up for grabs on here!

Now can anyone think of an entertaining way to 'raffle' them as such, rather than just give them to someone?

Back
Top Bottom