NFL game Giant vs Dolphins Wembley Stadium

Soldato
would love to take them off your hands but I'd bet that the tickets either have to be brought by you or sent to your address which would make the password no good to anyone really.

I'm more than willing to find that out tomorrow though if you're not gonna cash it in :p :D

Associate
I just got in after 10 mins of trying, now I'm in a queue which says I have 15 mins to wait.

Ticketmaster is a shambles, no idea why the NFL went with them it's been a fiasco.

Associate
miracleboy said:
Ticketmaster is a shambles

Yeah it is. I didn't realise it was Ticketmaster who were doing it until I saw him on the site. Had enough issues with that place trying to get England tickets in the past. I told him he was going to have a nightmare :(

Associate
Wooo....I got my tickets and confirmation email.

Anyone else got theirs? I was a bit disgusted with a £5 fee PER TICKET!! PLUS another £5 for postage!

Utter rip-off but something I wouldn't miss. I went for the £55 price range and got 4 tickets in Block 110, if I had the choice I would rather have been along the sides but they are probably a higher price range.

Anyway.....can't wait to go! :D :D

Associate
He He - my mate is sorted! He had got his girlfriend to try from her work as well and she got straight through. I am glad he got them as he is a big NFL fan and I know he would have been gutted if he missed out.

As I still haven't got a code yet it looks like I will miss out though :(

Caporegime
OP
Oh FFS i pre-registered, in fact probably before most of you guys did and yet i havent had one email or letter saying anything about tickets. What a ****'ing farce...definitely not going on ebay to buy some as its pure stupid the prices they are asking.

Oh well guess ill just have to wait till dec then i can pop over to NYC to visit the gf and catch a Giants game over there, seeing as she knows someone within the Giants personnel who can get her tickets.

Associate
Spawn said:
Oh well guess ill just have to wait till dec then i can pop over to NYC to visit the gf and catch a Giants game over there, seeing as she knows someone within the Giants personnel who can get her tickets.

I don't know if it's the amount of sporting events over there, or the population spread but when we went to LA the sporting ticket fiasco we have here didn't seem to exist there.

One day we decided we wanted to go see a baseball game, drove to Dodger stadium and just bought tickets on the gate for $24 each! And it was opening week!

The only equivalent you would get to that in the UK on price and availability would be Conference football!

Soldato
All the tickets are not gone this was just the first batch of 40,000 there's another sale for registered fans next month according to the official website so it's not doom and gloom yet :)

I'd like to thank the legend that is Chris1712 who very generously gave me his password and I managed to get some tickets :D

Soldato
miracleboy said:
One day we decided we wanted to go see a baseball game, drove to Dodger stadium and just bought tickets on the gate for $24 each! And it was opening week!

The only equivalent you would get to that in the UK on price and availability would be Conference football!
That's probably due to there being 162 games in a regular baseball season they play about 5 times a week!

If they charged £40 a game like the footy teams do over here people wouldn't be able to afford to go to most of the games.

I think the NFL is hard to get tickets for over there as well because a team only plays 8 games a season at home.

Back
Top Bottom