NFL game Giant vs Dolphins Wembley Stadium

Caporegime
Just a quick heads up about tickets for this game that will be played at Wembley Stadium on Oct 28 2007.

Had a look on google as i wanted to get tickets for the game before it sold out and found this site. Hopefully it comes into some use for the NFL fans here:)

Anyways you can pre-register here:
http://www.viewlondon.co.uk/linker.asp?SITE=http://www.nfllondon2007.com/

Just go to the tickets tab and fill out the details.

Caporegime
OP
Lonewolf said:
Thanks for the heads up. Pity it isn't the Raiders though.

Would have been cool if it was the Giants vs the Raiders but either way im not fussed as im a Giants fan through and through...hopefully ill get some decent tickets as i pre-registered for the £65+ tickets..already received the email from them saying that ill be informed as soon as tickets are up for general sale.

Soldato
deSade said:
:confused: Have you seen the Raiders lately?!!! ;)

I watched them earlier in the regular season against the Seahawks, it was a nightmare! The Raiders were touted as having a very strong defense for the last season but they certainly showed no evidence of that. Oh well the only way is up I suppose :rolleyes:

Soldato
Spawn said:
Would have been cool if it was the Giants vs the Raiders but either way im not fussed as im a Giants fan through and through...hopefully ill get some decent tickets as i pre-registered for the £65+ tickets..already received the email from them saying that ill be informed as soon as tickets are up for general sale.

£65 :eek: :eek: Its only £70 for a season ticket to watch Bradford Bulls (Rugby league team). Stuff paying £65 for 1 single ticket :o

Lonewolf said:
According to Thursday's Daily Star newspaper 500,000 have applied for tickets using the above, NFLUK :eek:

Aye, I herd that on that soccer.AM too!
No chance of going to watch it :(
Hopefully they play some more games overhere!

Last edited:
Caporegime
OP
DanMc07 said:
£65 :eek: :eek: Its only £70 for a season ticket to watch Bradford Bulls (Rugby league team). Stuff paying £65 for 1 single ticket :o!

Yeh well i could go for the cheaper seats but then im pretty sure the view from them wouldnt be as good as the more expensive seats.

Anyways its not like its coming out of my pocket, my company is paying for them :p and ive registered to buy 15 of them if they are available as most of the guys in the office want to go. I definitely want to go as NY Giants are my fave team and i saw them last yr when i was over in NYC visiting the gf, truly an awesome game and experience.

Soldato
Gavstar said:
No, I think 500,000 tickets have been enquired after. The form let you specify an interest in purchasing up to 10+ tickets. (Which I did, you can have one of mine Kev).

http://www.nfluk.com/news-display.php?id=2349

I read somewhere that they are hoping to seat 75,000 fans, so fingers crossed!

If the FA cup is anything to go by then of the 75,000 available probably only 40,000 will be available to the British public. The fans of both, New York and Miami have priority then we have the coporate brigade etc,etc.

No, I think 500,000 tickets have been enquired after.

OK, 500,000 tickets are required based upon the interest through one website.

GAC

GAC

Soldato
Lonewolf said:
If the FA cup is anything to go by then of the 75,000 available probably only 40,000 will be available to the British public. The fans of both, New York and Miami have priority then we have the coporate brigade etc,etc.

OK, 500,000 tickets are required based upon the interest through one website.

you missed off the uk teams who should be getting package deals sorted (i hope) :D

Soldato
Gavstar said:
No, I think 500,000 tickets have been enquired after. The form let you specify an interest in purchasing up to 10+ tickets. (Which I did, you can have one of mine Kev).

Cheers for the offer mate, I might have one anyway as it happens, but thanks. :)

Soldato
Firespark said:
Tempting watched the London Monarchs at the old Wembley a fair few times ( and once in Orlando ) never did make a NFL game though.

I saw them at Wembley a couple of times too. Barcelona once (IIRC) and versus the NY/NJ Knights which went into OT. Amazing.

Still got a video of the Monarchs winning the first World Bowl :D

Had to gripe at a line on the Beeb website:

NFL Europe failed to take root in Britain, where the London Monarchs and Scottish Claymores eventually folded.

:mad: The Monarchs were almost filling Wembley each match. Barcelona and Frankfurt (IIRC) were getting good crowds, it was the US teams that didn't do very well. The Monarchs never recovered from the NFL deciding to suspend the original league. I saw the "2nd" Monarchs at White Hart Lane and Stamford Bridge but it was never the same.

Back
Top Bottom