NFL Twickenham parking

Associate
Hi,

I'm going to the game on the 22nd October and driving down. Does anyone know of car parks in the area I can prebook that have easy access to the stadium? I've found the official parking but looking at other options.

Soldato
It's all pretty ropey and an omnishambles to drive out of. You'd be better parking in twickenham and walking.

I live in kingston which is three miles away. Took me 90 mins to get home from the last one when I drove....

Soldato
When I used to go to Twickenham for the rugby (from Stoke), we'd drive down to Virginia Water station. Easy to access off the M25 and a decent sized car park (couple of quid to park). It's about 20 minutes on the train to Twickenham station.

After the rugby matches, the queues at the station to go back into London were massive but far fewer people heading away from London so much quicker to get a train back to the car. There's train from Twickenham until midnight so if the games goes to OT should still get back to the car.

Associate
Last year we parked at Nelson School . Booked online. Easy to find. About 10 minute fast walk to the match. All profits seem to go to the school. Would recommend

Deleted member 11679

D

Deleted member 11679

I'm at the Browns game the following week. We're going to try the park and ride option. Unlike Wembley the tube access just isn't good enough for Twickenham. £20 for the car, hopefully work quite well.

Back
Top Bottom