** NHL & Ice Hockey Discussion **

Associate
Minideej had a bit of game last night. Managed to weather the storm though and the team ended up winning. (sorry for the potato pic).

Can't believe he let one in though.....

pKe2Q5J.jpg

Soldato
Has anyone tried to sign up to NHL.TV this year yet?
I just got the message saying it's not available in my country!
I know Scandinavia is blocked out because of ViaPlay or something but I went on their site and it doesn't even have Iceland as an option.

I've been watching hockey vids constantly during August and went to the opening night of the Moscow cup just to see some games - I'll be lost without this App on the PS4. I'll try to contact them next week I guess to see if they know why.

rjk

rjk

Caporegime
No I leave it until just before the season starts. Did a year off it on streams and I miss catch up and reliable streams just wish they had skippable ad breaks like they did a few years back.

Has anybody seen these trades going down. Patches to Vegas. Karlsson to sharks crazy steals there

Associate
There has been some crazy moves and even though Karlsson been rumoured to be on the movie I didn't expect to see that Sharks trade. And Sens got hardly anything in return for him either.. Going to be an interesting season :)

Soldato
I got the subscription sorted in the end. Just cancelled it and then just used a UK VPN to subscribe, change back to Iceland and it's fine. Was just some bug on the subscribe page and auto-renewal only. I can watch it so I'm happy!

Some interesting moves all off-season. Excited by the Blues moves and think they will challenge a lot more this year. If only Allen can get rid of his mental demons who knows how far they can go. Time will tell if he manages that or not.

Senators are a right mess. They didn't get enough for Karlsson but we won't know fully how bad they got screwed until we see how he is with a full injury free season. If he gets back to Norris level Sharks are a serious cup contender. Not long now...can't wait

Top Bottom