NHS=Negligent Health Service

Associate
We all hear about hospitals and doctores being sued for grossincompetence and neglligence.
My own experience of a Negligent Health Service comes form earlier this year and before that. I'd been having inexplicable pains in my left side for a few years. Every time I saw a doctor they just fobbed me off with painkillers that didn't work, despite me telling them that.. Anyway, thigs got to a point this year when |I went again, told them what the problem was and they said there was nothing wrong with me deppite me telling them I kept on having the same pains three times a day, every day. A coupile of weeks later, I HAD to be taken to the hospital TWICE by ambulance in the samer week and still got the same depite me telling them that there was something wrong somewhere and I knew there was. Anyway two weeks later, I ended up in another hopsital where they found out what the problem was (build up of stimach acidand these pains really hurt).
Now the doctor's decided that that I'm not due an inhaler for my athsma yet. Im know when I'm due for an inhaler and it won't be the doctor gasping for breath and needing an inhaler.
There was another case recently where somebody contracted aids after being injected with a needle which had been dropped and picked off on the floor and used on him.

National Health Service? Negligent Health Service more like

Man of Honour
There was another case recently where somebody contracted aids after being injected with a needle which had been dropped and picked off on the floor and used on him.

Please provide evidence on this one as I'm intrigued how the needle ended up that contaminated just from being dropped

Soldato
Derren Brown put this eloquently in his book 'Happy'. A poor paraphrase below:

People tell doctors they know best ('I know I need an inhaler') but also expect them to be absolute heros with perfect diagnosis ('They did nothing for me!').

I'd hate to be a doctor in this modern world.

Soldato
Now the doctor's decided that that I'm not due an inhaler for my athsma yet. Im know when I'm due for an inhaler and it won't be the doctor gasping for breath and needing an inhaler.

This is utter nonsense. No doctor or pharmacist would leave someone who is asthmatic without an inhaler.

Soldato

Please provide evidence on this one as I'm intrigued how the needle ended up that contaminated just from being dropped

Sounds like another victim of rampant AIDS floor syndrome. One touch and even a heterosexual manly man named after a mainstream lager would be a goner. It's criminal how the government gets away with covering these things up.

Caporegime
Considered going private?
That's exactly what the current govt want you to do.

Defund the NHS, increase dissatisfaction and encourage people to go private, then eventually say we can't afford an NHS and switch to a private healthcare model.

That's not even my opinion btw, that's from people who work in the NHS. They see real-terms cuts to services and many of them believe the NHS's days are numbered, in its current form.

Soldato
I've worked in Clinical Negligence at a Trust for 11 years and because of people like you I'll never be out of a job.
Me and my colleagues thank you for your service.

That puts me in mind of the Father Ted line "It's fabulous being a priest - think of all that comfort you bring to the sick and dying. They love it, they can't get enough of it!"

Soldato
We all hear about hospitals and doctores being sued for grossincompetence and neglligence.
My own experience of a Negligent Health Service comes form earlier this year and before that. I'd been having inexplicable pains in my left side for a few years. Every time I saw a doctor they just fobbed me off with painkillers that didn't work, despite me telling them that.. Anyway, thigs got to a point this year when |I went again, told them what the problem was and they said there was nothing wrong with me deppite me telling them I kept on having the same pains three times a day, every day. A coupile of weeks later, I HAD to be taken to the hospital TWICE by ambulance in the samer week and still got the same depite me telling them that there was something wrong somewhere and I knew there was. Anyway two weeks later, I ended up in another hopsital where they found out what the problem was (build up of stimach acidand these pains really hurt).

So you had indigestion then?

Back
Top Bottom