Night Out in London?

J.B

J.B

Soldato
Stand up comedy and then a couple of drinks is always a good night!

Even just having a strool down Picadilly Circus if you've never been before is a sight!

I would suggest the Eye but the weather is turning a bit now.

Associate
I always quite fancied the comedy store, but never went in case it turned out to be disappointing or, yknow, not funny...

Tis good then?

I've only been once but when I did had an awesome night. Went on a Thursday and had about 4 acts with an interval in between so lasted about 3 hours. It was a bit 'cruder' than stand up on the tele but if you don't mind/like that kind of thing then I'd def recommend it (just don't sit right at the front).

Associate
OP
We're excluding clubs/bars as we've sort of been there, done that and there aren't really any shows or plays we're interested in. I guess I'm just looking for something 'different'

Associate
play a game of pool in Trocadero or check out Gamerbase for some uber LAN partys also in Trocadero (www.gamerbase.com) , check out some middle eastern restaurants and shisha bars in Edgware Road, chill out in Hyde Park LOL, or just come to my house i could bring a friend. Gigigddyy gigidyy.. (PM me if interested.)

Associate
I cant believe somebody suggested 'uber LAN party' for 2 girls as a good night out.

A surprising amount of girls go there apparently (i haven't been, just walked past a couple of times) plus she said she wanted to do somthing differnt, plus shes on OcUK suggesting shes into her tech/computing. pshhh you never know :D.

Back
Top Bottom