** NIK'S ANNUAL B-GRADE BLOWOUT!!!! **

Associate
Got my Q32GC monitor next day after putting in the offer, well chuffed. Impressed that there's no dead pixels or light glow, was expecting something not right due to it being B grade, but it's as new. Some ghosting, but the colours and contrast are lush. Think i've got the settings sorted for desktop use, still got to have more play with gaming, but overall very happy. Thanks OC!

Associate
Big thanks to @NikTheSHNIK received my G9 yesterday and it's fantastic :D monitor itself is fine, just no DP or HDMI cables which is to be expected.

unknown.png

Associate
Lots of G9 monitors in B grade. Is there a known issue? Tempted to slide in an offer.

I bet a lot of G9's went back due to the Nvida issue which was fixed in recent firmware.

Also a lot of people complained about the Display Port cable supplied on Redit, which can be resolved by buying an 8K cable giving you the full refresh rate for £15....

I've been tempted to buy another one too, but nothing wrong with the 34" Ultra I use for work.... plus I think the laptop wouldn't be able to handle it lol

Back
Top Bottom