Ninja gaiden sigma 2 Demo Japan PSN store updated

Soldato
Already have ninja gaiden 2 on xbox. Would there be any point in downloading this?

How much of an improvement, id any, was jinja gaiden sigma over ninja gaiden 1?

Soldato
Sigma was quite a bit better than 1 imo, uprated graphics, decent framerate, added features, more weapons plus you play as Rachel in parts.

2 is amazing so far, it seems really polished like I prefer the menus and stuff and things look a little sharper but it's nothing major, lighting seems more natural as well the 360 version looked brighter. Haven't experienced any framerate issues either.

Soldato
Online coop in a ninja gaiden game is enough to justify this to me. Don't have a jap account and far too lazy to set one up so i guess i've just gotta bare with it till the US/EU demo :(

Soldato
Online coop in a ninja gaiden game is enough to justify this to me. Don't have a jap account and far too lazy to set one up so i guess i've just gotta bare with it till the US/EU demo :(

The Demo on the JPN store is fully english voice, subtitles and menus. Its very slick game, you do notice the lack of blood spurts but im sure it looks better and the camera seems to be better.

Soldato
Didn't realise this was just an enhanced version of NG2 on the 360, very disappointing, turned it off as soon as the first cut-scene played :/

(before anyone trolls - I didn't read a single thing about this game before playing the demo, hence why I didn't know about it)

Soldato
Didn't realise this was just an enhanced version of NG2 on the 360, very disappointing, turned it off as soon as the first cut-scene played :/

(before anyone trolls - I didn't read a single thing about this game before playing the demo, hence why I didn't know about it)

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is a rehash of the first.

Man of Honour
How much of an improvement, id any, was jinja gaiden sigma over ninja gaiden 1?

Better and worse IMO. Sigma has improved graphics and framerate, more weapons and levels, but the game seems a fair bit easier and they've added a lot more save points and Muramasa statues to make things easier again. The difficulty was one of the main things I loved about Ninja Gaiden. I'll definitely be getting Sigma 2 though, the extra features make it worth it for me.

Soldato
I am looking forward to it but watched the interview with the developer last night and looks like they have toned a lot of the blood and gore right down. But made it an overall much better game..

Soldato
Better and worse IMO. Sigma has improved graphics and framerate, more weapons and levels, but the game seems a fair bit easier and they've added a lot more save points and Muramasa statues to make things easier again. The difficulty was one of the main things I loved about Ninja Gaiden. I'll definitely be getting Sigma 2 though, the extra features make it worth it for me.

All valid points but they're what made the game better for me :p. I suck at these sorts of games and the original ninja gaiden was barely accessible to me, sigma was much more enjoyable.

Soldato
Mentor diffculty wasn't that hard on the demo levels, Ninja Master is quite a nightmare though but a lot more rewarding, the ninjas don't have guns like in mentor which is better but they are sooooo much faster and you're dead if you get hit more than 4 times.

Back
Top Bottom