Nintendo Switch Online Family Group V4

Soldato
It's about time I got myself Nintendo Online for my Switch so going to setup another family group. There's 6 spaces available and will cost £3.94 for the year payable by BT or PayPal. Will get everything sorted out tomorrow.

1: Moothead2
2: Moothead2's friend
3: Psymonkee
4: Bigjonnyauk
5: PatZ1989
6: elh_2009
7: Moothead2's other friend
8:

Again, shamelessly stealing from Kreeeee's original post:

This thread is for arranging up to 8 of us to get together to make a family group for the Nintendo Switch Online service.

After 12 months I will review the situation to see if Nintendo still allow this family membership, and if so I will happily do this again.

If you are interested then make sure that your trust is set up and that your Nintendo account is tied to your Switch, and reply to this thread. I will need your email address in order to add you to the family group which will be arranged via trust.

Colour code:
Red = Requested email address
Yellow = Received Nintendo account email address
Pink = Family invite sent
Orange = Family invite accepted
Green = Payment confirmed
Once everyone is green I will setup the family and activate

Last edited:
Soldato
OP
just got a switch myself and my trial runs out in 3 days so i would be up for this if its all safe and i dont end up sharing any cc details or private info
All I should need is the email address connected to your Switch account :).

Send over your Switch email addresses via trust and I'll get your invites sent out. I'll wait for a couple more people to join before I sort out payment etc :).

Associate
sorry moothead 2 i might be getting confused this is the first time ive owned a switch or anything nintendo for a while

am i right in thinking with a switch you dont need to link it on your pc as your account and username is tied to the store now ?

you just confused me when you said this "make sure that your Nintendo account is tied to your Switch"

Soldato
OP
sorry moothead 2 i might be getting confused this is the first time ive owned a switch or anything nintendo for a while

am i right in thinking with a switch you dont need to link it on your pc as your account and username is tied to the store now ?

you just confused me when you said this "make sure that your Nintendo account is tied to your Switch"
I copy/pasted that from the previous threads. I believe it just means if you had a Nintendo account before the switch came out make sure it's connected to the switch. The email I need is the one used to purchase from the eshop, can be found under Settings > User > select the user profile > Nintendo account on the switch itself.

Soldato
OP
Going to wait a couple of days to get an 8th person before I take anything. If no one else wants to join would everyone be fine paying ~£4.50 instead to get it sorted or would people prefer to wait a bit longer for an 8th person to join?

Back
Top Bottom