nivea extreme comfort shaving gel

Soldato
I use King of Shaves.... it's awesome I am telling you.

Which reminds me I need to get some. Might check this out though if you recommend it highly?

Soldato
If I am honest (and in before gay) the skin on my face is pretty sensitive. If I don't use good razors / gel I tend to get bumps or ingrowing facial hair which sucks. :(

Soldato
shavingbrushboar.jpg

For the absolute win.

Associate
In shaving newer is not always better. The old style soaps and creams are still the best way to go. Applied with a badger hair brush for best results.

At the moment I am using Taylor of Old Bond Streets Almond shaving cream. Lovely stuff.

Pho

Pho

Soldato
I use shaving soap.. I bought a block over a year ago for £6 and it's still only about 1/4 used, and probably miles better :p.

Caporegime
In shaving newer is not always better. The old style soaps and creams are still the best way to go. Applied with a badger hair brush for best results.

At the moment I am using Taylor of Old Bond Streets Almond shaving cream. Lovely stuff.

Yeah, I mix between the Trumper's Rose and Proraso. It's substantially better and cheaper over the course of its life than all the gunk in a can the supermarket's sell.

@ Busa : what's happening is that more males are realising that the crap that Gillete and Nivea sell is overpriced and underspecced for decent shaving. If you want to use cheap stuff and it works for you, good on you. Seriously, that's great. Don't knock those who know there is better, more affordable ways of getting the same end result. If you tried it - which I'm sure you won't - you'd see what I mean on your first shave.

Back
Top Bottom