No chance of getting a Series X / PS5 ?

Soldato
Any other alert websites or tricks? I’m signed up to the stock informer discord alerts for Series X but nothing so far. Have seen a few people mentioned retailers got stock but it never pinged on the discord

Soldato
Would you guys say its pretty much impossible to get these now new or at the price they should be, I mean look how long its been and still you cannot get them, With Xmas closing in I'm pretty sure the scalpers who are holding onto the stock they have will make a killing from desperate parents wanting to get their kid one, But seriously what's going on with this mess?
Why does it seem like our UK retailers /Etailers are not doing the ballot system like the American's were/are?

My Wife used an app on the Google store to keep a neye on stock - think it cost a couple of quid, but it was still a nightmare trying to find stock - she only struck gold, as she was up sorting the baby when her phone pinged to say Argos had stock a silly AM in the morning!

Worth a punt.

Man of Honour
Just managed to order one (disc edition) through Very. Only set up the stock checker app yesterday.

Was a bit more money but has an additional controller and headset.

Soldato
I got a PS5 yesterday, should be here today (yay). I wouldn’t say it was ‘easy’ though. Lots of stock alerts that turned out to be nothing. Some retailers sold out in seconds of the stock alert coming through also.

Luckily I was on my phone at around 7:15am when the alert came through. Normally I’m in the shower, so it pays to vary your routine haha.

It was just chance that it happened to be PS5 stock at JL, as I would have gone with an Xbox if that had been the case. Haven’t seen many drops for that one though.

Soldato
stockchecker app really is not working for me at all - all stock seems to vanish in seconds (or are false alerts in the first case which I think accounts for a high proportion of alerts)

Unless you have your phone in your hand when the accurate alerts come through, you dont stand a chance

Back
Top Bottom