No Man's Sky - Procedural space game

Soldato
Take them to the small claims court, I would think that they wont turn up for it. Your real problem is getting your money if you win.

Its not worth losing all the other games on my steam account for though tbh, I wouldn't be surprised if steam just go 'ok heres youre £40 back, by the way we've locked your account'.

Soldato
See, pre ordering is literally pointless.

In my case my complaint isn't with preordering, I deliberately avoided the hype but had one weekend available that month to game, so waiting for reviews on Monday morning wouldn't have been any good.

I still say the game isn't bad as such, but I haven't got the product that steam have advertised and let me pay for, and that's my point, it isnt right for anyone or any game to be able to do that to consumers and then tell them to jog on when they ask for their money back.

If it had released the same day as the PS4 then the reviews would have been out by Friday, and I wouldn't be doing this.

Soldato
In my case my complaint isn't with preordering, I deliberately avoided the hype but had one weekend available that month to game, so waiting for reviews on Monday morning wouldn't have been any good.

I still say the game isn't bad as such, but I haven't got the product that steam have advertised and let me pay for, and that's my point, it isnt right for anyone or any game to be able to do that to consumers and then tell them to jog on when they ask for their money back.

If it had released the same day as the PS4 then the reviews would have been out by Friday, and I wouldn't be doing this.

I've written a complaint to the ASA too. Also had no luck at all with Steam's useless CS. In my request I even included screenshots of users profiles who had played it more recently and for longer than me but they got their refund.

I'm thinking of writing in to the BBC Consumer Watchdog to see if they'd be interested.

Associate
I've written a complaint to the ASA too. Also had no luck at all with Steam's useless CS. In my request I even included screenshots of users profiles who had played it more recently and for longer than me but they got their refund.

I'm thinking of writing in to the BBC Consumer Watchdog to see if they'd be interested.

Sounds like a plan. They've made big companies backtrack before and the advertising campaign for NMS seems absolutely shocking. I'm very glad I dodged NMS but I'd still very much like to see someone's pockets being hurt for the lies and deception.

Soldato
See, pre ordering is literally pointless.

It always has been, I tend to buy games a few week after release when on the forums here people have played it and my favourite youtubers have given opinions especially the likes of "Worth a buy" etc.

You still tend to get the pre-order bonuses even a couple of months after release.

Associate
Another one of my favourites:

8D0569999AF20F7DD425E0B899946B26197C5D81

Great screenie!

Man of Honour
Yes, give us deadly creatures, who come out of the caves, hunting, during night time or atrocious weather conditions. A bit like those nasty ugly ones in Pitch Black and Riddick movies.

But also give us huge ships or carriers, that we can leave in orbit. So we can store large volumes of minerals and spare ships, each unique to certain atmospheric conditions. Introduce faction wars and huge, deadly sentinels who are hell bent on killing the last human.

Give this man a job at HG please :D

Soldato
When you select warp and it allows you to pick the next star, the information provided about the star also provides its relative distance from the center in light years.

Soldato
Has anyone warped past an anomoly without checking it out? Will it appear again in order the next time or have you lost all hope of finding that one if you skipped it?

Back
Top Bottom