No Man's Sky - Procedural space game

Soldato
OP
Im going the find that house and reclaim £40 worth of bricks.

It is amazing watching the interviews and Sean just saying all the stuff you can do in the game.... Which by the sounds of it you can't? And all the stuff in the game... Which by the sounds of it isn't?

Soldato
Yes Hello Games deserve a shed load of stick and I hope they get what's deserved, however the gamers who pre-ordered this landfill based upon hype and staged demonstrations need to take responsibility as well and realise that gaming is just a hobby, not your whole purpose for existing. Just wait, save your cash, it's not hard and the digital distributors won't exactly run out of copies.

Yes I bought but after release and then exercised my right to refund via Steam as it was very obvious in the first 15 minutes that this game was an utter **** stain.

Soldato
I was quite surprised to see this:

3ssHXnm.jpg

Practially zero people playing.

I was also surprised to find that most of my friends who bought it, had either done the instant steam refund before the 2 hour deadline - or wished they had..

Kinda reminds me of the Daikatana release, all those years ago :D

Soldato
The thing that really annoys me atm is the lack of any feedback from Sean Murray. Literally no explanation as to what went wrong or any form of an apology.

I'm still not convinced he hasn't topped himself. Has anyone checked his house for milk bottles and local free newspapers piling up?

Soldato
If the outcome of the ASA investigation is that Steam has to remove the current promotional material on the store page, is this not an admission that it was false advertising?

I fully intend to make another refund request if the investigation does not go in Steam's favour.

Soldato
e84.png

Back
Top Bottom