No Time To Die (now contains spoilers!) Ha

Soldato
Nah. It's just a pointless 'fact' someone's made up to help them get angry about them letting women in films these days.

You've been had I'm afraid.

For a start, I can think of at least two films, starring different actors as Bond, which reference Tracey's death as a personal point of pain for him. As well as the Skyfall point above.

Soldato
The Craig films have been getting progressively worse, so this is the kind of idiot move to annoy enough fans to put em off going to watch it, should ever get released. Boneheadedness masquerading as something principled.

Permabanned
The Craig films have been getting progressively worse, so this is the kind of idiot move to annoy enough fans to put em off going to watch it, should ever get released. Boneheadedness masquerading as something principled.

It is the lochness shoehorn monster! They finally alienated me from my all time favourite series. And worse they refuse to release the 4k HDR box set now because why? Probably to make sure 25 is added in and therefor they can boast woke Bond had good Bluray sales.

Well i am going to buy the boxset, And smash Bond 25 in two and mail it right back to whoevers responsible for this shoehorning of feminism and wokeness. I mean one ok maybe, But two? Arghhhh!!!

Caporegime
I hope the villain is a transgender Latino-Chinese midget.

And Moneypenny is a drag queen.

Q can be two lesbian conjoined twins.

Damn they need to hire me as a writer. I'd tick all the boxes and then some.

Soldato
Bond has been becoming less relevant (by being too relevant strangely) since Craig joined.
Really not that bothered or surprised by this.

jcr

jcr

Associate
I hope the villain is a transgender Latino-Chinese midget.

And Moneypenny is a drag queen.

Q can be two lesbian conjoined twins.

Damn they need to hire me as a writer. I'd tick all the boxes and then some.

to be fair, Moneypenny already looks like a drag queen.

Soldato
Final trailer….until they delay it again and release another trailer.

Fairly sure they're backed into a corner now and this releases this time around regardless. I think each delay has added a few hundred million in re-advertising costs and another delay will mean this definitely loses money.

Soldato
How quickly will it be available streaming (- does craig have a deal like johannsen) ;
covid situation in the USA is still poor, so not sure they couldn't see some public measures/closures eg. Florida.

Back
Top Bottom