Noble M500 shown at Goodwood FOS

Associate
Unveiled at Goodwood, pricing TBC, less than the current M600's £300k tag though

Personally love the front and hope the back grows on me lol

p1110562.jpg

p1110537.jpg

https://www.topgear.com/car-news/go...noble-m500-new-user-friendly-british-supercar

OcUK Staff
It does look great but at the same time it also looks a bit cheap, but maybe its a prototype.

They say it won't be 50k, but it also won't be 300k but will be a triple figure, I just feel even if they hit say 100k that seems too expensive for a car with a 3l V6 twin turbo that is unproven, just feel for the 90-150k price tag there are much better options that are also super cool.

Be nice to see another British brand do epic but I have my doubts this will succeed.

Man of Honour
It is not going to do anything sadly. It will be expensive and a parts bin special. Sure, nice to drive, but still not worth the money.

Associate
OP
It does look great but at the same time it also looks a bit cheap, but maybe its a prototype.

They say it won't be 50k, but it also won't be 300k but will be a triple figure, I just feel even if they hit say 100k that seems too expensive for a car with a 3l V6 twin turbo that is unproven, just feel for the 90-150k price tag there are much better options that are also super cool.

Be nice to see another British brand do epic but I have my doubts this will succeed.

Non working model currently with no interior etc so probably won't see something until late 2019 really.

I do worry though that they're going to end up priced against a Mclaren and won't win that fight. Do think it would fare well vs the new TVR mind but can see this being priced a good few £10,000's above the TVR

Last edited:
Soldato
I didn't notice the 'Noble' part of the thread title, only looking at the thread a second time did I realise it was not a McLaren :o

Associate
I'm just happy to see an more affordable Noble even if I'm not quite sold on the mismatch of designs they've taken inspiration from. Be interesting to see at what price point they aim it at in the market.

Back
Top Bottom