Noblechair HERO Limited Edition 2019 creaking

Associate
Recently pulled the trigger on a noblechair HERO but I've noticed the everytime I sit & rest my lower back the chair creaks. Now if I put the lumbar support forward the creak is not as bad, but considering it's a premium chair I expected a bit more. Is there anything I can do to resolve this? How do I go about returning the chair now its fully built? I can't disassemble the base of the chair from the gas lift

Associate
Recently pulled the trigger on a noblechair HERO but I've noticed the everytime I sit & rest my lower back the chair creaks. Now if I put the lumbar support forward the creak is not as bad, but considering it's a premium chair I expected a bit more. Is there anything I can do to resolve this? How do I go about returning the chair now its fully built? I can't disassemble the base of the chair from the gas lift
Hey, aplogies for bringing back old thread, only one I found online with the same issue as me, did you ever find a solution to this? I have same issue and very annoying for the price of the chair. My £50 Ikea chair never did this...

Back
Top Bottom