** noblechairs FOOTRESTS - PUT YOUR FEET UP **

OcUK Staff
Available for preorder, we have noblechairs new range of Footrests. Available in both PU and real leather variants, these expertly made footrests are constructed to the same standard as the chairs are, including cold foam upholstery, aluminium base and precise stitching, including Red, Blue, Gold & White options, along with the classic Black version. They can be adjusted by up to 57 degrees dependant on your seating preference, with the integrated pivot allowing the footrest to turn on it's axis. They also come equipped with rubber absorbers to protect hard flooring.

For those who want the luxury of real leather, there is a genuine leather model available with black stitching. Stock will be available late next week, so treat yo feet! Methinks I'll be having one of these for under my desk at work!

noblechairs Footrest - Black @ £109.99 inc VAT

Premium footrest with perforated PU leather cover, Adjustable by up to 57 degrees, Comfortable cold foam upholstery, Base with pivot and rubber absorbers.

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs Footrest - Black/Red @ £109.99 inc VAT

Footrest with perforated PU leather cover & red stitches, Adjustable 57 degrees, Cold foam upholstery, Base with pivot and rubber absorbers.

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs Footrest - Black/Blue @ £109.99 inc VAT

Footrest with perforated PU leather and blue stitches, Adjustable by up to 57 degrees, Comfortable cold foam upholstery, Base with pivot and rubber absorbers.

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs Footrest - Black/Gold @ £109.99 inc VAT

Footrest with perforated PU leather cover & gold stitching, Adjustable by up to 57 degrees, Comfortable cold foam upholstery, Base with pivot and rubber absorbers

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs Footrest - Black/White @ £109.99 inc VAT

Footrest with perforated PU leather & white stitches, Adjustable by up to 57 degrees, Comfortable cold foam upholstery, Base with pivot and rubber absorbers.

Only £109.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

noblechairs Real Leather Footrest - Black @ £159.95 inc VAT

Premium footrest with perforated PU leather cover, Adjustable by up to 57 degrees, Comfortable cold foam upholstery, Base with pivot and rubber absorbers.

Only £159.95 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Associate
I'm curious whether these are as firm as the chair foam or softer. I've been using an Ikea footrest for the past couple years so I'd be interested in upgrading to these, although they don't do real leather in black and white to match my chair...

Back
Top Bottom