Noblechairs Hero Chair

Don
Finally, new chair day! After saving, I've been able to get another Noblechairs (girl can have the old one, she's been using a chair for a while! :D). So decided to pick up the Noblechairs Hero. Previous to this, I have the EPIC gaming chair, and I love it. Went for the same colour (red and black).

First thoughts - "how the **** am I going to get this box upstairs?!" It's heavy, a bit of grunting, a lot of pushing at it's upstairs. I open the box and it's like an OCD mans dream in there. I quickly make a mess of everything, leaving packaging everywhere and start of getting this thing built.

I remember the Epic being easy to build, the Hero is very much cut from the same cloth. Easy to build, even with one person. Had no issues with the build, looking over each part whilst I'm building and everything is top notch quality.

I go to sit on the chair - exactly the same as the EPIC when I first got that, it's reasonably hard. Not uncomfortable to sit on straight away, far from it. But reassuringly hard. The EPIC softened up quite quickly and I've sat in that chair most days (I work from home) so I know it's going to give some. First impressions is that it feels bigger, taller and wider, looking at the side to side picture I think it is. I don't have the biggest frame (6ft3, 15st) and there's room either side of me for 'expansion' :D:cool::p - these bolsters aren't going to rub against my love handles any time soon :D

The new inbuilt lumbar support (and satisfying clicking handle) adds to the chair, that's the main difference between the Hero and EPIC for me.

Love it, really happy with the purchase; I'll add a couple of pictures up :)

efmB04p.jpg

M1rBo96.jpg

G7nwmXq.jpg

Commissario
The Hero really is an excellent chair I've been using one for a couple of weeks now and it's great:)

Unfortunately the house is in a right mess at the moment as I'm decorating (whenever I'm not putting my back out or feeling like I am), so stuff is all in the wrong places, fortunately the Hero is helping with the back:p (despite some twinges when I was moving it's box:p).

One of the things I've noticed about all the Nobelchairs that I've seen/tried out is that they are designed really well for support, especially if you're taller, which is something I've noticed isn't the case with many other brands :( as between my own chair requirements and my younger brother we've probably tried out hundreds and rarely found any that were well built and offered the support for the upper back/neck if you're 6 foot plus (at one point we went to pretty much every retailer that did office/computer chairs to try them out).

Last edited:
Associate
Are the hero and epic pretty much the same firmness? I thought I thiught I read somewhere that the Icon and Hero were slightly softer.
I have had my Nobkechairs Epic for a few weeks and while I love it, I’ve also been considering upgrading again to a Hero or its direct competitor, Secret Lab Titan!

Back
Top Bottom