** noblechairs LIMITED EDITION EPIC NOW AVAILABLE **

OcUK Staff
In stock today, we have the Limited Edition noblechairs EPIC in Black/White & Blue. This is only available at this price over the Black Friday period, and once our stock is gone, that's it! Featuring a lovely colour scheme with black PU leather covering, white accents and blue stitching, this noblechairs EPIC is guaranteed to stand out in your home setup!

**PLEASE NOTE, THE LIMITED EDITION CHAIR DOES NOT COME WITH CUSHIONS **

Buy now to avoid disappointment!

noblechairs EPIC Limited Edition Gaming Chair - Black/White/Blue @ £239.99 inc VAT

Limited Edition Luxury gaming chair by noblechairs in black/white/blue, high-precision manufacturing, many features & adjustment options.

Normally £299.99 inc VAT.

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW

Last edited:
Associate
In stock today, we have the Limited Edition noblechairs EPIC in Black/White & Blue. This is only available at this price over the Black Friday period, and once our stock is gone, that's it! Featuring a lovely colour scheme with black PU leather covering, white accents and blue stitching, this noblechairs EPIC is guaranteed to stand out in your home setup!

Buy now to avoid disappointment!

noblechairs EPIC Limited Edition Gaming Chair - Black/White/Blue @ £239.99 inc VAT

Limited Edition Luxury gaming chair by noblechairs in black/white/blue, high-precision manufacturing, many features & adjustment options.

Only £239.99 inc VAT.

ORDER NOW
I was really after the all black version.

But was just about to order this, but can't bring myself to pay the extra for shipping (yes i'm a cheap skate).

OcUK Staff
I was really after the all black version.

But was just about to order this, but can't bring myself to pay the extra for shipping (yes i'm a cheap skate).

You will be missing out mate, quality of these chairs are unreal and to miss out over £10 when the price will go up by nearly £100 would be a mistake.

Associate
Cough up the 15 quid and get one. Had one since ocuk 1st got them, absolutely cracking chairs and a bargain at this price!
Do they soften up a bit after using for a while ?

I had a Hero, but had to send it back as the stitching came away, but in the short time I had it, I found it very hard.

Associate
Super comfy and was my go to chair when I sprained my back! No issues with stitching / quality. Padding wise I wouldn't say hard at all, firm with some give. Maybe @ChugNorris could comment on padding difference between the two....

OcUK Staff
Do they soften up a bit after using for a while ?

I had a Hero, but had to send it back as the stitching came away, but in the short time I had it, I found it very hard.

They are hard initially yes, they do soften up after some use, but they are designed as ergonomic chairs and ones that are good for your health, so designed with some harshness on purpose, though I no longer notice it any more, just comfort. :)

Associate
Super comfy and was my go to chair when I sprained my back! No issues with stitching / quality. Padding wise I wouldn't say hard at all, firm with some give. Maybe @ChugNorris could comment on padding difference between the two....
Cheers for the info

They are hard initially yes, they do soften up after some use, but they are designed as ergonomic chairs and ones that are good for your health, so designed with some harshness on purpose, though I no longer notice it any more, just comfort. :)
Good to know

Last edited by a moderator:
Soldato
I was going to order a AKracing core ex chair last night from a competitor glad I didn't now. For £239 this defiantly a bargain.
I just ordered one, does that mean I get it tomorrow with the free delivery option or is Saturday delivery extra?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom