Non Labour voters - What one thing might change your mind?

Associate
As others have stated , electoral reform, save the union, clamp down on MPs and corruption etc.

Soldato
I'll vote Labour when they give up their crazy communist left wing ideals and live in the real world. Instead of trying to stifle a Free Market Economy, so probably never.

Associate
I'll vote Labour when they give up their crazy communist left wing ideals and live in the real world. Instead of trying to stifle a Free Market Economy, so probably never.

You talk about the “real world” yet a free market economy only ever works in textbooks...

Associate
So everything the Tories are against. Nice.

Oh!

Its all very well saying Corbyn had bizzare views but Boris is a proper ****.

Ah do tell where labour put electoral review and everything else I mentioned in their manifesto.

They are both arses but Corbyn and Abbott in power!? Not for me.
I guess that makes me the anti Christ? You seem to have taken this very personal, you need some counseling?

Associate
One might say you voted for the opposite of what you want, given the Conservatives have stuffed the union and corruption seems rife among the MP's?

Labour never stated anything on electoral reform.
Corruption runs through all parties, to say it's a conservative only problem is wrong.

So who should I have voted for that had stated they would have sorted them issues out?

Caporegime
Labour never stated anything on electoral reform.
Corruption runs through all parties, to say it's a conservative only problem is wrong.

So who should I have voted for that had stated they would have sorted them issues out?

I'm not saying you needed to vote for Labour, but your values can't be that solid since you voted for a party that has acted against them.

Soldato
Electoral reform so that going forward I could have a vote that actually mattered.

Through my life I've lived in a pair of strongholds so highly stacked wiping my backside on my ballot in the hopes it defaces more than just mine would make more of a difference than actually just voting against the local hivemind.
This electoral reform is the key issue for me, I would even vote Tory if they promised a switch away from our broken first past the post system.

Soldato
Ah do tell where labour put electoral review and everything else I mentioned in their manifesto.

They are both arses but Corbyn and Abbott in power!? Not for me.
I guess that makes me the anti Christ? You seem to have taken this very personal, you need some counseling?
Thats a bit of an over reaction from you. I think it may be you that needs some hugs rather than counseling.

Lets talk about electoral reform. The Tories are changing the boundries so it is easier for them to win.

Saving the union. The Tories are doing everything in their power to destroy it.

MP corruption? Hmm yes well.

Associate
I'm not saying you needed to vote for Labour, but your values can't be that solid since you voted for a party that has acted against them.

I'll swing to whoever I view as the best of the bunch and as none of the parties had anything about the issues I raised I went con.

So if my values were solid, do pray tell who I should have voted for?

Associate
Thats a bit of an over reaction from you. I think it may be you that needs some hugs rather than counseling.

Lets talk about electoral reform. The Tories are changing the boundries so it is easier for them to win.

Saving the union. The Tories are doing everything in their power to destroy it.

MP corruption? Hmm yes well.

Not really.

So go on what were labours plans for electoral reform?
Labour has no corruption?
Labours plans for saving the union etc?

I'll wait.

Soldato
Not really.

So go on what were labours plans for electoral reform?
Labour has no corruption?
Labours plans for saving the union etc?

I'll wait.
You voted for the Tories which goes against everything you say you want. I mean MPs corruption for a start is Tories grounds.

I can understand you not voting Labour but to vote for the Tories when you put that list of the top 10 Tory plays is a bit of a joke.

Soldato
If Paprika Pringles? Yes

Ugggh

It would have to be, Sea Salt Chardonnay Wine Vinegar Crisps, specifically the Co-op's irresistible brand, they are seriously nice, far superior to other brands in this flavor.

Also biting into an older issue.

The co-operative movement was not well placed to tap into this increase in middle class spending due to the geographic spread of its stores and The Co-op's historic association as the shop for the "working poor".

source

Caporegime
I'll swing to whoever I view as the best of the bunch and as none of the parties had anything about the issues I raised I went con.

So if my values were solid, do pray tell who I should have voted for?

I don't know about that, the conservatives are actively working against the issues you raised lol.

Not voting is a valid option, as opposed to voting for the party that directly contravenes some of your views.

Top Bottom