Nooo! No more Tooty Frooties!

Caporegime
forget the brexit petition, this is what we need a petition for. Nestle have cancelled probably the best chewy sweet in existence. They claim that we no longer like chewy sweets and the latest generation are into jelly and foamy sweets like Randoms.

Rubbish, chewy sweets like tootys and pastilles are still the best. Absolutely terrible decision. Heads need to roll.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...ans-outraged-Tooty-Frooties-axe-60-years.html

Soldato
I know it's no real consolation, but have you considered flattening some Skittles to act as a substitute, at least until you can fully wean yourself off Tooty Frooties?

Soldato
After Haribo got that big contract with OCUK the other sweet manufacturers haven't been able to compete with Haribo's massive R+D budget

Soon it will be a monopoly, and we only have OCUK to blame.

Soldato
Damn, I loved Tooty Frooties! I must admit though, I'd forgotten about them and wasn't aware they were still in existence. The Skittles idea is good, I think they're quite similar, but smaller round pieces.
Hmm, next they'll be getting rid of Spangles, another favourite of mine. Oh hang on...

Back
Top Bottom