North East IT Jobs

Permabanned
Are you in a field in IT within the North East UK?
Do you know of any company who is looking for staff?

I am seeking a position within the IT field. 1st line, 2nd line or 3rd line areas. I have about 13 years experience from public to private sector.

If you know of any posts (and yes I have searched job sites) can you let me know, location and job post please.

Long shot but you don't ask you don't get. Job I just come from announced insolvency. Not my place to discuss, however I am now seeking a professional company.

Permabanned
OP
Where in the North East are you looking?

Durham, Sunderland area. I may be interested in Newcastle/Peterlee depending on travel arrangements.

I have experience in the following areas.

IT Maintenance / Hardware Faults / Network Support / Fault Logging / Desktop Support / Service Desk / IT Infrastructure / Troubleshooting / E-Learning (VLE) / VMware (Virtual) / Web Development / Microsoft Exchange / Config-Manager (SCCM) / Virtual-Apps (App-V) / Social Networking / Remote Diagnostics / VoIP / Asset Management and I am fairly sure I missed some.

Permabanned
OP
I know of a few potential companies but all are North Tyneside/Northumberland. Don't know if that's a bit out of your range?

Too far unfortunately. Just had to put in a claim for JSA. First time ever and I'm 31. I'm actually gutted about it as I'm not the type to event want to claim but I suppose that's what it is there for. I would rather be working!

Soldato
Catterick Garrison wouldn't be toooo bad if you are desperate, straight down the A1 so not hard to get to.

Would just have to put up with the 50mph from Barton till next Spring.

Back
Top Bottom