not turned my 360 on for months

Soldato
I didn't think R6:Vegas was all that amazing, at least single player. (I don't play all that many games online.) I would suggest GRAW for a single player game, or wait a month or so for GRAW 2.

However, one thing is for certain, DOWNLOAD SOME DEMOS! There are demos of Vegas, Crackdown and GRAW 2 on live, so don't let us tell you what to play, find out yourself!

Soldato
Comparing games played lists (xbox.com) it's my opinion you've missed some absolute corkers... and more importantly not finished some of the games you've got! Get back into Oblivion, play some PGR3 and finish GoW on hardcore..

Anyway it sounds like you need an injection of FUN so get

Viva Pinata or Kameo. They're both just FUN.

Also maybe think about Dead Rising and kill some zombies, or Hitman and kill some people. Lastly think about getting Condemned and hit people in the face with a spade!

Last edited:
Soldato
I think its worth saying, that if you don't play Gears online because you get killed quick, then Vegas online is probably going to be more or less the same. So a single player game might be the best move.

Soldato
Yeah, i find GOW online a frustrating experience too, the games are way too short and very hard, some people especially the yanks, must play it non stop, to get so good?, whatever happend to bot games,, good for practising.

Back
Top Bottom