Number of children being referred to gender identity clinics has quadrupled in five years

Soldato
OP
Would you say your 'selection' fully represents the subject corpus?

Yes i would. I scoured Web of Knowledge/Science for about an hour or 2 to compile what i felt were the strongest selection. There were ones that proposed that we measure in a different way or hinted at problems with methodologies, but none supported hitting kits.

Associate
Should be illegal to give children any kind of hormonal or other treatment with the aim of trying to change their gender. If they get to the age of 18 when they can make the decision themselves that's fair enough, but make them pay for it. My taxes shouldn't be paying for this.

Yes but there can be exceptions where the "child" expresses obvious behaviors of the opposite gender - and especially if they show/explain an attraction to the same-sex.

Sexuality and gender are intertwined with hormonal composition. People ignorantly claim they are not related, but they in fact compliment each other.

An under-18 might be bouncing on the edge of gender dysphoria up until they hit the that age where their hormones explode and stabilize at new levels. Hormones affect an individual mentally and physically and it is at this point any gender confusion could be wiped off clear.

Associate
What we have here today in the West regarding LGBT, and every derivative including this new gender-neutrality movement, is nothing short of a series of sustained political agendas designed to systematically strip society of its fundamental birth rights as humans. It's hardly surprising. This was the next logical step which will no doubt be reinforced by the usual channels of Hollywood, Media and Academia until it's effectively shaped public opinion and paved the way towards policy.

RDM

RDM

Soldato
What we have here today in the West regarding LGBT, and every derivative including this new gender-neutrality movement, is nothing short of a series of sustained political agendas designed to systematically strip society of its fundamental birth rights as humans. It's hardly surprising. This was the next logical step which will no doubt be reinforced by the usual channels of Hollywood, Media and Academia until it's effectively shaped public opinion and paved the way towards policy.

What rights have I been stripped of?

Associate
What rights have I been stripped of?

Your right to use the language you see fit for ONE.

Give it a couple of years and then see how you feel when you're forced to refer to a 'Woman' as 'XE' or 'Furbaby' or whatever pronoun these mentally ill ********** pull out of their ass.

These millennials have been brought up with the dogmatic belief that everything is subjective, and that they can make up whatever junk they want including ignoring biology. I'm gonna say what's unpopular, like I usually do but most of these 'Men' who turn 'Transgender' are mostly just sexual perverts and most of the women have daddy issues or were sexually abused as children which has created a whole host of mental problems. They are effectively lesbians who aren't comfortable with this fact.

No matter how you look at it, we as a society should be treating this as what it is, MENTAL ILLNESS. Not facilitating it by pumping them full of hormones and patting them on the head saying 'There there, you are a real girl Timmy'

Last edited:
Caporegime

ifg you think you've ever had that right go call a police officer a "**** sucking ************" .

let us know how you get on.

heck if you're just gonna whine about gender pronouns being "your choice" go around calling women he and men she for a day and see if people tell you to **** off.

I'm gonna say what's unpopular, like I usually do but most of these 'Men' who turn 'Transgender' are mostly just sexual perverts and most of the women have daddy issues or were sexually abused as children which has created a whole host of mental problems. They are effectively lesbians who aren't comfortable with this fac

you've never met one have you?

Soldato

Give it a couple of years and then see how you feel when you're forced to refer to a 'Woman' as 'XE' or 'Furbaby' or whatever pronoun these mentally ill ********** pull out of their ass.

These millennials have been brought up with the dogmatic belief that everything is subjective, and that they can make up whatever junk they want including ignoring biology. I'm gonna say what's unpopular, like I usually do but most of these 'Men' who turn 'Transgender' are mostly just sexual perverts and most of the women have daddy issues or were sexually abused as children which has created a whole host of mental problems. They are effectively lesbians who aren't comfortable with this fact.

No matter how you look at it, we as a society should be treating this as what it is, MENTAL ILLNESS. Not facilitating it by pumping them full of hormones and patting them on the head saying 'There there, you are a real girl Timmy'

Please be careful...being so unfoundedly sure about your own ignorant twaddle can be dangerous. If your mind gets much smaller then there's a risk it could collapse into itself and create a black hole which will end all intelligent life.

Soldato
t856f2oz4ybz.jpg

http://www.cnsnews.com/news/article...atrist-transgender-mental-disorder-sex-change

This Dr McHugh, pretty much hits the nail on the head here, that said, what he said is nothing new.

Associate

100%

I feel sorry for any mother who gave birth to a perfectly healthy male baby with all its organs in perfect condition, only to have him grow into an adult to then get his bits chopped off as society is all for it as if its a celebration to be able to do that.
Wanting to mutilate your body is an outright form of self harm, just because you have tendencies to want to dress like the opposite gender and even take it to the next level.

Back
Top Bottom