Number of drinks needed to give you a hangover?

Man of Honour
It all depends on loads of different things. I've been out all night, drunk 10 pints or whatever and woken up with no hangover at all. I've had a couple of beers at home and woken up with a dull hangover.

No simple answer.

Soldato
I rarely get hangovers I can drink a fair bit and be ok the next day. The one time I did get a hangover was when I mixed my drinks and I woke up the next like I had been hit in the head with a hammer. Never again.

Associate
I don't get one if I guzzle water during the night.

A good way to make girly cocktails is to use Gatorade, alcohol and salts to prevent hangovers!

Associate
I find if I don't drink for a period of time I'll get a terrible hangover after just a few pints. However it's entirely possible to drink silly amounts if drinking consistently.

This probably isn't a great thing.

Soldato
Yeah, and the Catholic church doesn't groom little boys.

I've been saying it for years, I've never woken up the morning after a heavy session with a hangover. Maybe that means i haven't been drinking enough to reach that point, who knows.

And i drank from the age of 17 and haven't touched it in almost 3 years. Not one drop.

Soldato
Like a few others never had the need to get absolutely **** faced.

Such a farce that most people feel the need they have to.

I stopped hanging out with all my friends because of this, every friday i'd text them asking what they were doing, their reply was 'getting hammered' to which my reply was ok have fun with that.

It got boring very quickly sitting in the pub.

Back
Top Bottom