Nursery Worker admits sex abuse

Caporegime
I've searched and was surprised not to find a thread on this.

I'm pretty sure that no news story has shook me up as much as this one.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/england/8284192.stm

The fact that all three of them abused children to the worst degree and competed with each other to see who could do the worst is just sickening.

Luckily a colleague of the IT bloke spotted the pictures on his laptop or this could have gone on for years.

A feel sorry for the parents of the children at the nursery and the ordeal they must be going through now as not knowing whether their child was one of the ones abused.

I am at a loss as to how depraved some members of "society" are nowadays.

Last edited:
Associate
i like to think i can get my head around a lot of wierd things, but this story and others like it is so sick i dont want to think about it

best wishes to the parents and children, if i were in that position id be going mental (not that it helps either)

Man of Honour
I do hope the judge takes a dim view as well.

I expect no less that a 10 year sentence for such depraved acts and a shocking breach of trust.

If I had my way they would be serving 20 minimum. I try to remain professional and calm but I feel such anger at predatory vermin such as them.

A child's innocence must be protected and when that fails, the judiciary must make examples of them with very tough sentencing.

While some may argue a breach of human rights at lenghthy sentences, I tend to think that when you commit grave and depraved acts against children then you should lose the vast majority of those rights.

I only hope the young children who are not identified are too young to be affected. If that wretched female who worked in the nursery had a shred of decency or remorse then she would co-operate with the police and identify the children who were abused.

Caporegime
OP
Truly awful story, cannot imagine how the parents feel having their trust abused so badly.

I hope they get the harshest sentence going.

Unlikely. It will be reduced by a third for them pleading guilty and then cut in half for good behaviour in jail.

And as Enzo says, in 5/6 years time they will have to be given new identities as somebody would end up killing them.

Caporegime
Unlikely. It will be reduced by a third for them pleading guilty and then cut in half for good behaviour in jail.

And as Enzo says, in 5/6 years time they will have to be given new identities as somebody would end up killing them.

See Von's post above yours. I totally agree with his thoughts.

Nothing less should even be considered.

Caporegime
OP
Just googled it. 12 years is the maximum the judge can give them. That's not long enough for the lifetime of trauma they have given those young children. :mad:

And I am right. The guidelines state that the judge has to reduce by up to a third (depending on when they pleaded guilty). I hope he ignores those guidelines.

Soldato
I genuinely cannot envisage how you sexually abuse a toddler. A good thing I suppose.

I could tell you because my Mum was involved in a sex abuse case with a 9 month old in her previous job, but it makes me feel sick to just think about it, let alone type it, so I wont. Trust me its not nice.

I cant even put into words what I feel about this type of person, I hope they are horribly abused in prison, and rot in hell. Times like this I fully support bringing back the death penalty.

:mad: :mad:

Associate
Was reading this in the paper this morning - what truly heinous individuals. I can't even comprehend how you could do such a thing. They deserve what they get.

Caporegime
The even worse thing is, aren't they basically pleading with them to give them all the names of the kids they abused as they only know who some of them are. Meaning, they have a ridiculously powerful bargaining tool, "we'll only tell you who the rest are if, you reduce are sentences by X amount" and frankly they can just keep refusing to tell them till they do almost no time.

This is why torture is fine by me for people like them, I just honestly don't care how we treat people like them, admitted and known guilty with no chance of them being innocent.

Back
Top Bottom