• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Forceware Drivers 300.99 W7-64 bit only for now (GTX680 drivers but can be modded for other N

Soldato
Now leaking out here:
http://www.gamefront.com/files/21453948/300_99_desktop_win7_winvista_64bit_international_exe

Includes the new Forceware 300 branch features like TXAA (GTX680 only), FXAA + Adaptive Vsync (should support any recent Nvidia GPU test to see if it supports yours). If you can create your own inf file these will install & work with most other recent Nvidia non GTX680 GPU's as well. Sorry cannot post where I found this as its a site which may contain competitor links!

For most Nvidia owners the native FXAA + Adaptive Vsync are both something to get a little excited about as they improve both IQ + FPS :D

If your unsure how to mod the inf or prefer to wait for Nvidia to host these should be live in a few days or sooner anyway.

Modded inf here: http://www.forum-3dcenter.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?p=9219569#post9219569

Obviously use at your own risk!!

Last edited:
Associate
I don't suppose there's any word on whether these work on Windows 8? I'm looking at grabbing a 680 but would prefer to remain on the Consumer Preview if I can. Obviously I'm aware that it's a pre-release operating system and will move back to Win7 if necessary.

Caporegime
I'm getting stutter/mini freeze in BF3 with these drivers and adaptive vsync, it stutters drops to 55fps then quickly back to 60fps again it's made killing people more fustrating.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Download Drivers

Then Download the INF FOR ALL CARDS UNPACK TO Display.Driver and Overwrite

Then run setup
INF for x64 Vista/7 International (for all videocards, including gtx680)

INF for x86 Vista/7 International (for all videocards, including gtx680)
All i did was download the top driver for 64bit, then download the INF for 64bit... unpack the driver, unpack/copy the inf over to the driver folder and you have to overwrite. Then install!

The inf's wont work on the ENGLISH US driver and will give you that from above

Back
Top Bottom