• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Nvidia Forceware Quadro Driver 265.90 WHQL

bee

bee

Associate
tried them and they broke 3D completely, it went through the usual 3D setup process then switched to 3D vision discover halfway through and always started up using discover on every game, no matter what i tried. went back to 263.00

Soldato
I assume these are different to the normal drivers, but how? Is it worth installing them instead?

Geforce drivers are optimised for games

Quadro are professional cards.....a tool for a job, which usually means they are heavily optimised for packages like SolidWorks, AutoCAD and Adobe CS products.

Quadro cards are built solely by Nvidia to ensure quality.

The GPU's are usually cherry picked and tested to run under heavy load 24/7 365. The PCB, memory (sometimes buffered) etc are all usually enterprise grade (server) components.

:)

Caporegime
OP
tried them and they broke 3D completely, it went through the usual 3D setup process then switched to 3D vision discover halfway through and always started up using discover on every game, no matter what i tried. went back to 263.00

Your the first to report that , oh well :o

Man of Honour
Just a headsup, had a lot of trouble with these on GTX280 W7 64bit. Kept locking up in Mafia2 with garbled display every few mins so rolled back to 263.09.

Caporegime
OP
These drivers really are the dogs ******, been playing so many games since they first came out and never skipped a beat. It's so nice to have high quality mkv movies completely smooth and smooth gameplay.

Also nvidia tech guru just posted this on the nvidia forums

If you want to use a modded 265.90 driver, that should be ok. The upcoming driver won't be much different from that one.
So there you have it , the upcoming desktop drivers wont be much different to these modified ones :D. Oh and apart from a few issues just like here, most on guru3D highly rate this driver and have no problems!

The Quadro drivers are not that much older than the drivers which will be released so the performance people are seeing with the modified Quadro 265.90 drivers are what you will see with the official Geforce drivers. There were some optimizations that were made when tweaking Battlefield: Bad Company 2 that should improve performance of other CPU heavy games on older CPUs.

Last edited:

fbb

fbb

Associate
Hi, new here and to all this modding stuff - has anyone had any luck getting this driver to work with the GTX 570? I've tried both International and EnglishUS files, as well as inf files from other sources all with no luck. When I launch the installer I'm told each time that I don't have compatible hardware. Do I need to uninstall the old driver first?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Back
Top Bottom