• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
So I'm 26 in the queue for a 3080 TUF non OC. That would be covered by a 'small' (10-30) shipment, so I'd expected the shipment described as 'Okay' (50ish) would cover my order quite easily and I've seen a number of Asus cards going out today- but
no dispatch email for me yet.

I'm curious as to what's happening, hopefully the warehouse just ran out of hours to dispatch goods today.

:(
I envy your optimism I really do . But we know where them extra cards have gone . Lol

Associate
So I'm 26 in the queue for a 3080 TUF non OC. That would be covered by a 'small' (10-30) shipment, so I'd expected the shipment described as 'Okay' (50ish) would cover my order quite easily and I've seen a number of Asus cards going out today- but
no dispatch email for me yet.

I'm curious as to what's happening, hopefully the warehouse just ran out of hours to dispatch goods today.

:(

Hopefully you are lucky and receive dispatch tomorrow but the way previous deliveries of supposed ok stock has turned in to low poor numbers on dispatch do not hold your breath.

Associate
Hi all, new here.

Noticed on the 24th November there was a post about in incoming shipment. Is there any news on when this is likely going to be up for order or is it a case of repeatedly hitting F5 24/7 till one pops up?

Associate
I'm taking that stuff with a pinch of salt. This could well be true, but it could also be a disgruntled/fired employee who knows exactly what to say to hurt the company...

It's all too easy to find confirmation bias in stuff like this. I wonder if you were to look at the same site for their competitors, you'd get the same kind of reviews?

Hopefully readers are old enough and wise enough to know how to get past the issues of disgruntled emmployees and confirmation bias by looking for patterns in what is reported, and not individual incidents which may or may not be true. The lack of management support, an us & them attitude, poor pay, lack of care are issues which come through time and again and are unlikely to be just down to disgruntled employees or confirmation bias.

Associate
A wonder if we will get any palit gpus today?

Judging by the fact they have dropped off the pre-order option as have all 3080s that suggests they may have reached a procurement limit, hopefully they will have stock incoming to satisfy orders before year end depending on my que position am tempted to just cancel and wait till next year when more are available or just get a 3090 and be done for the next few years

Associate
There was ninety something people waiting infront of me in a queue , ninety something people waiting infront of me in a queue and if one of them people happily canceled there ventus 3080 order. There would still be ninety something people waiting infront of me in a queue

Last edited:
Associate
Judging by the fact they have dropped off the pre-order option as have all 3080s that suggests they may have reached a procurement limit, hopefully they will have stock incoming to satisfy orders before year end depending on my que position am tempted to just cancel and wait till next year when more are available or just get a 3090 and be done for the next few years

Hopefully, I was hoping for a delivery notice as iv been dropping 8 places roughly each week. I have thought about cancelling but I'm now 1st in the queue so I think I'll wait it out

Back
Top Bottom