1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.
  2. Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

Dismiss Notice

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Discussion in 'Graphics Cards' started by EVH, 1 Oct 2020.

1. Micheal Myers

Gangster

Pushing it mate. We are privileged that we even get to see queue numbers later shouldn't actually expect to get your card .

2. StormBlaze

Associate

I thought OCUK said that all the codes had already been allocated to the individual orders and that if you had it listed on your order page it means you were one of the lucky 1000?
    You ordering at that time should mean that you get one because it's on my account and I ordered at 1520ish

3. drewmonnelly

Gangster

Nope haha

4. Pasbags

Gangster

Enjoy I got my 3080 FE a month ago and it's incredibly well built absolutely zero GPU sag

5. Pete77777

Associate

Thanks mate, it’s here now but can’t unbox until later. Looking like ive a good weekend ahead.

6. Twelvth of Never

Associate

I asked this in sales channel on OC's Discord the other day and yes it is order dispatch date not order placed. Great isn't it.

7. StormBlaze

Associate

Assuming that is true that's something Gibbo should be announcing on the stock update post

8. Teal

Wise Guy

It is about to become somewhat academic I guess, as the Watchdog's redemption period ends on Monday and you can only redeem when you have the card installed ...

9. Twelvth of Never

Associate

And that would involve communicating with us something he deems to be beneath him.

And yes the redemption period is fast approaching so it is a moot point but still one of principle.

10. mentor07825

Associate

Which is nonsense as in my order I have Watch Dogs: Legion in it.

11. StormBlaze

Associate

End of Dec for redemption so time yet

12. Doct0r

Associate

I scored a second 3080 FE on the most recent drop the other day. Sorry I've not got back to a few messages on here, I've been predisposed let's say. If anyone would like a pack of links to help them get a card, shoot me a message and I'll reply when I can tonight.

13. Martin James

Gangster

Some Scumbag is selling a EVGA 3080 FFW3 Ultra on the bay of fleas for a buy it now of £350.....which sounds a great deal until you look and find he's charging £999 for postage! what a utter scumbag, wish we could report these people and get there accounts locked.

14. richto

Gangster

You pay ebay fees on P&P too these days so pointless and no need to report.

15. Twelvth of Never

Associate

Well it is moot for me as I won't see my card before Monday.

16. StormBlaze

Associate

The redemption period is end of December now it appears, or the ASUS website states 31st Dec now

17. Screenbeat

Hitman

Is this not a scalper/bot trap listing?

I have seen a few just selling a photo also.

Anyone would be mad to think it was a genuine listing.

18. Pongo Snodgrass

Gangster

Well, it looks like the ‘OK amount’ of Asus TUF non OC’s turned out to be less than OK (literally). Somewhere between 14 and 32 in fact. According to the (ridiculous) code, an ‘OK amount’ is meant to be around 50.

What’s going on? Obviously that’s a rhetorical question, as no one that knows reads / posts here. :confused:

19. BraXzy

Associate

And so my watch has ended (finally)...

Good luck everyone, it's been a wild ride.

20. Mr Oblong

Wise Guy

I was 26th, or 25th after a forum-announced cancellation this week, and I've not heard a peep.