• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I noticed something on a certain catalogue site beginning with V. Under a 3080 gaming X they had listed there is a review (still shows up in google search on about p5). The review suggests the delivery was from OCUK, and the reviewer thanks Gibbo. Mind you as far as I can tell that site hasn't had any more cards for sale since then. But it seems they sometimes direct sell though other websites.

Just looked at that review. It's not clear whether he is annoyed at ocuk for no stock and that he got through very or that very sold and ocuk delivered

Associate
Spoke to OC today and was given a rough estimate (not a confirmed date) that my MSI Gaming X Trio would arrive around early to mid Jan. Im ~150th in queue

Associate
It will be a sad but happy day when we finally receive our cards, knowing we have a sweet succulent rtx 3080, but also the sorrow leaving the sense of the community through pain and agony of waiting we have shared in the pre-order queue forums :(

Associate
1021569.jpg

1023888.jpg

1024956.jpg

Associate
Your advancement in the queue will drop considerably once it depends more on deliveries rather than cancellations.
Yeah, I think there's only been one major delivery of about 150 or so Gaming X Trios. A couple of other small shipments here and there too. A competitor seems to think another big one is coming in early December so there might be another one to look forward to before Christmas for a few MSI customers. I've given up hope of getting it anytime soon though, but not too stressed about it.

Associate
I've submitted a webnote to ask about the discrepancy between what Gibbo said and what has turned up.

I'm pretty sure once I get my TUF I'll be done with OCUK for good, the past few months have illuminated me to how OCUK are as a company and I'm not impressed

Yup, this is exactly my thoughts. Won't be ordering here again. Been stung from ordering here in the past however pretty minor. I know this launch has been bad, but has been handled terribly. Not very professional either. Wtf is with the vague and shady "OK" and "small/very small" amount BS. How can the other competitor give exact numbers of cards expected to be coming in and outstanding orders.. ? Wouldn't expect this from some small outfit nevermind from a company like this.

Last edited:
Associate
Lol what are y'all talking about Gibbo is giving regular updates on shipments they're getting. What do you want him to do, he can't update us more often than the facts change, and repeating the same information over and over won't make the cards arrive any faster either.

that would be all well and good if he did and actually used numbers instead of vague terms which never match what turns up.

We have had numerous small deliveries of cards which get dispatched which we did not even know were coming in and conversely numbers of shipments due in which never materialise, or at least never get dispatched to paying card customers.

Back
Top Bottom