• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

I've went from 845 to 828 on the ASUS TUF OC 3080. I expected to maybe be waiting a month but this to me looks like it's going to be way longer and I'm paying interest on a card that i don't even have in my possession. I'll need to have a think about keeping my order or not.:(

Is there a single update on the Inno3D 3080 x4 ichill. Legit had zero update but que orders since launch, Tried calling and got nothing. waited 1hour and 20 minutes to be told, check the forums....... Only gibbo knows apparently. Can someone please ease my mind as OCUK have had 800of my lovely queenies for over 2 months now with Nothing to show for it but a bad attitude when you call. @ScottiB @Gibbo @anyoneone else that works for this mysterious company

Whilst I like to be open with you guys I hope you understand why internal conversations must remain internal.

Any communication is very welcome. It goes without saying that you can’t discuss anything confidential.

The thing here is the old phrase of “no news is good news” just doesn’t work when people have paid a lot of money up front for something that they don’t know even which year they will receive them..

Even a “Sorry Guys but we’ve had a delay to x shipment” or “The x shipment was a little less than we expected” would be seen as a good thing. All we want is a little transparency.

Sense of humour fail...

Webnote...
Dear Santa. As i've been a really good boy this year, I was hoping to receive an Nvidia RTX3080 graphics card for Christmas. I've been a very patient boy but news on MSI deliveries to the north pole is very thin on the ground, I blame your elf, Gibbo. Anyway Santa, what are the chance that I'll receive my card in time for Christmas?

Reply.....
Thankyou for your webnote, unfortunately ourselves in the sales team have very little info on ETA's for these cards, it will realistically depend massively on your queue position. Please keep an eye on our forum post managed by our GPU Purchaser Gibbo at the following link for 30 Series ETA updates;

Queue update for auros master 3080
54 (current position)..so its averaging about 10 a week..probably a few cancellations in there aswell..fingers crossed there's a beefy gigabyte pallet incoming

@ScottiB

Any news on aorus 3080 xtreme or just gigabyte shipments in general
I'm at #10 and just trying to gauge if to buy a card to tie me over Christmas, its been 2 odd months with out a rig and its killing me :(

Appreciate it may not be the news one wants to hear!

Please and thank you sir!

Went from 519 to 510 on a TUF non OC lol.
Hoping I can grab a 6900XT next week, failing that will just suck it and get a 3090 somewhere else once I've got current work overload out the way.

Anyone in the 3080 TUF OC queue found themselves going backwards this week?

Last week I was 14, now I'm 15. Someone pushing in? I thought everyone was familiar with how queues work in the UK?

great attitude
Lol one Day and it wont be that far off (have had my vaccination already) the Pandemic will be over folks will think back on the poor attitude and response of sellers during the pandemic including the price gouging of certain suppliers, that is when the desperation to get Customers to return will be most felt.

They are and always have been the forum rules. If you don’t like or can’t follow them then feel free to not post. Moderators are nothing to do with the shop or how it is run.

Back
Top Bottom