• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

I understand BUT! @Gibbo claimed they were no more 3080 suprim x in stock and that’s why he couldn’t upgrade anymore 3080 gaming x, couple hours later I somehow managed to order one for a extra £400

personally if I knew 40 people was going to get upgraded I would’ve stayed with my gaming x because I would’ve been near the front of the queue saving myself £400.
There are 2 in stock and one of those is assigned to a build. Gibbo's not going to say that he has stock when he has such a small number.

I was giving Gibbo my build allocation to help clear the queues but with the pricing as it is now it doesn't make sense to continue.

Hi @ScottiB, would a paid upgrade be a possibility for those front of slow moving queues in the near future?
But there are thousands of people in the 3080 queues and we don't have the manpower to handle that at the moment. We still haven't been able to work through the Ireland backlog fully.

There are 2 in stock and one of those is assigned to a build. Gibbo's not going to say that he has stock when he has such a small number.

I was giving Gibbo my build allocation to help clear the queues but with the pricing as it is now it doesn't make sense to continue.

Okay so Gibbo had 43 suprim x in total? 40 that he upgraded 1 that he sold to me, 1 that’s is assigned to a build and 1 that’s still available?

””I was giving Gibbo my build allocation to help clear the queues but with the pricing as it is now it doesn't make sense to continue””

What You have to remember I bought mine the same day gibbo upgraded these 40 people. It’s crazy how the price shot up so much you had to charge me for the upgrade but everyone else received it for free just curious.

Dear All - I want to say a big thankyou to Gibbo and the OCUK for doing such a good job in crazy times. My Palit 3080 OC Gaming card ordered on 20th November 2020 is now shipped and with me tomorrow. A Big thankyou guys.

Who else is getting worried that it’s been almost a week and no updates ☹️

can't update if there's no news to give

Zotac are shipping products, but not 3080, all partners are shipping little to no 3080, but its been that way for months really, just lately the volumes have become even slimmer to none existent.

Great surprise, inbox message from OCUK. ,,Hold the breath and read the message''. My Palit 3080 was picked up by courier and due to be delivered on wed. I want to thank all the staff involved. It's been some stressful times and thankfully are over for me. I feel like a child waiting for Santa. I'll pop some M&M's tonight. Cheers @Gibbo and @ScottiB. Hope all of you get the cards soon

Great surprise, inbox message from OCUK. ,,Hold the breath and read the message''. My Palit 3080 was picked up by courier and due to be delivered on wed. I want to thank all the staff involved. It's been some stressful times and thankfully are over for me. I feel like a child waiting for Santa. I'll pop some M&M's tonight. Cheers @Gibbo and @ScottiB. Hope all of you get the cards soon

enjoy mate, think you get a small bag of haribos sweets as well

Back
Top Bottom