• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Any Irish customers who switched their returned dpd order to DHL have their card 're shipped yet? I reordered just 2 weeks ago now and was told it would be sent as soon as they unpack it and repack it from the original order. Not really giving out no idea how many orders they have to repack just haven't heard anything aside from 2 new que emails I was told to ignore that I'm at the end of again now.
Bump....

Seems that there must have been a recent MSI RTX 3080 Suprim-X drop because 6 sold on ebay today for £1850+.

I cannot see an end to this madness.

The only way i see scalpers being defeated is if the supply seriously outweighs the demand to drive down prices and increases their stock holding fees

The only way i see scalpers being defeated is if the supply seriously outweighs the demand to drive down prices and increases their stock holding fees

I agree. That's why I cannot see things getting better anytime soon.

Just think even with the delays the RTX 3080 Ti will be out in the next few months which is going to make Supply/Scalping even worse.

Few months ago I was shocked to see people paying £1000 on ebay for a £650 GPU. Now they are happily/stupidly paying nearly £2000.

Why are eagle buyers left in the dark? there's no communication by gigabyte for when we can expect a decent stock of eagle, **** you Gigabyte, it makes me salty how there's 100 times more GAMING OC coming in than eagles. I have lost hope to get mine this year.

Last edited:
Why are eagle buyers left in the dark? there's no communication by gigabyte for when we can expect a decent stock of eagle, **** you Gigabyte, it makes me salty how there's 100 times more GAMING OC coming in than eagles. I have lost hope to get mine this year.

Same. I feel particularly salty because I would have happily ordered a Gaming OC, but the Eagle was the first one I was able to actually add to my basket on launch day.

i feel like Gigabyte have basically just given a giant middle finger to us all. @GigaMan is nowhere to be seen.

Same. I feel particularly salty because I would have happily ordered a Gaming OC, but the Eagle was the first one I was able to actually add to my basket on launch day.

i feel like Gigabyte have basically just given a giant middle finger to us all. @GigaMan is nowhere to be seen.
Same here, the only reason I bought the eagle is because it was the only one I could get in my basket. What annoys me the most is that there is no info anywhere about the eagle, even after getting in touch with gigabyte the selves. Hopefully there will be upgrades to the gaming oc when that queue is completely gone, after all they were pretty much the same price

It really feels like scalpers/bots have totally destroyed the market for graphics cards and lesser extent new consoles etc. That unless you are REALLY lucky, you simply will not be able to buy a graphics card ever again at the normal market price. Seems like it will be cheaper and easier to buy a whole PC just to get the graphics card inside it !

Back
Top Bottom