• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Same. I feel particularly salty because I would have happily ordered a Gaming OC, but the Eagle was the first one I was able to actually add to my basket on launch day.

i feel like Gigabyte have basically just given a giant middle finger to us all. @GigaMan is nowhere to be seen.

haha If i was @GIGA-Man i would have ran away from here a long tiem ago :D Im guessing thats what has happend :D

@GigaMan is nowhere to be seen.
yeah he’s been the most useless rep ever[/QUOTE]

Seems like your a new member here , and haven't seen help above rep and other Gigabyte reps have done over the years on here .
Most forum members know how to get ahold of Gigabyte directly :)

haha If i was @GIGA-Man i would have ran away from here a long tiem ago :D Im guessing thats what has happend :D

It's pretty much what Ben from EVGA did , and don't blame .

Asus and MSI never had reps or they would just post generic email to reply to .

OCUK forum is able to go through a lot of reps and most I spoke to won't bother to join from differing vendors, which is a shame .

What exactly do they expect though I wonder, do they think it's going to be like a curated press event where someone has made sure no-one will ask any 'difficult' questions and that everyone will be nice? ...in their dreams, they are essentially stepping into the arena with a load of angry enthusiasts who all want their stuff yesterday and want answers. That's just how it will be and they must know that surely.

And nobody here is going to accept their BS and double talk and usual company lines, they want honest and accurate answers without spin or prevarication.

yeah he’s been the most useless rep ever

Seems like your a new member here , and haven't seen help above rep and other Gigabyte reps have done over the years on here .
Most forum members know how to get ahold of Gigabyte directly :)

It's pretty much what Ben from EVGA did , and don't blame .

Asus and MSI never had reps or they would just post generic email to reply to .

OCUK forum is able to go through a lot of reps and most I spoke to won't bother to join from differing vendors, which is a shame .[/QUOTE]
Well why don’t you shed some light on the subject for those that don’t know

What exactly do they expect though I wonder, do they think it's going to be like a curated press event where someone has made sure no-one will ask any 'difficult' questions and that everyone will be nice? ...in their dreams, they are essentially stepping into the arena with a load of angry enthusiasts who all want their stuff yesterday and want answers. That's just how it will be and they must know that surely.

And nobody here is going to accept their BS and double talk and usual company lines, they want honest and accurate answers without spin or prevarication.

cant agree more. Just want honest answers from someone that actually knows what’s going on. I don’t see why that’s too much to ask from manufacturers

cant agree more. Just want honest answers from someone that actually knows what’s going on. I don’t see why that’s too much to ask from manufacturers

I think a lot of companies fear saying things that they believe might make them look less than amazing, it's a mentality I see with marketing departments and they send a message around the business that nobody else is to be 'honest' with anyone on record unless marketing have vetted the answer. It's so painfully obvious and so infuriating at times because all people really want is some honesty, they want to know where they stand and if someone has messed up, say so and just apologise for that and learn from it and people will often be ok with that, it might not be ideal but it's not the fact there is a problem be that within the control of X company or otherwise, it is how you handle it that really counts and spinning and trying to obfuscate the truth or flat out lieing will not do you any favours.

I just can't understand why more companies don't seem to understand this, they continue to operate in the same old way, as do many politicians and it's just ...broken. People not taking responsibility for things where they should or ownership of problems really gets on my nerves, however at the same time in businesses people shouldn't be punished for doing so, I think it's a culture where people are made to feel like they might lose their job or promotional opportunities or whatever if they do and so the cycle continues, if you keep screwing up the same way then yes, obviously there is an issue but that's probably enough from me now.

Ahhh back to radio silence I see...
Whose that aimed at?

To be honest, Gibbo was incredibly clear earlier this month that he wasn't expecting any significant movement on 3000 series stock for a number of weeks and that 3080 supply would be worse 'for the foreseeable future' not better.

Nothing that has happened this month has surprised me.

Whose that aimed at?

To be honest, Gibbo was incredibly clear earlier this month that he wasn't expecting any significant movement on 3000 series stock for a number of weeks and that 3080 supply would be worse 'for the foreseeable future' not better.

Nothing that has happened this month has surprised me.
A message saying “no updates I’m afraid” every couple of days would satisfy the saddos like myself and the/3080/ghost (no offence to him). Anyway... hows stock on the rtx3070 and 3060 doing a little birdy told me there’s a few lingering around?

Back
Top Bottom