• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

A message saying “no updates I’m afraid” every couple of days would satisfy the saddos like myself and the/3080/ghost (no offence to him). Anyway... hows stock on the rtx3070 and 3060 doing a little birdy told me there’s a few lingering around?
You get that...in Gibbo's update thread.

RTX 3060 and 3070 have been ok, but that's to be expected, they aren't particularly efficient mining cards........................:rolleyes:
My SI business is reliant on these, 1660 Super and 6700XT
Anything higher is hen's teeth rare

You get that...in Gibbo's update thread.

RTX 3060 and 3070 have been ok, but that's to be expected, they aren't particularly efficient mining cards........................:rolleyes:
My SI business is reliant on these, 1660 Super and 6700XT
Anything higher is hen's teeth rare
That’s what I look at but nothing for a week...

Whose that aimed at?

To be honest, Gibbo was incredibly clear earlier this month that he wasn't expecting any significant movement on 3000 series stock for a number of weeks and that 3080 supply would be worse 'for the foreseeable future' not better.

Nothing that has happened this month has surprised me.

Not anyone in particular it's just a figure of speech as in like things have slowed down not firing shots at anyone dude lol.
And yeah I agree with you nothing can surprise me at this point when I saw the evergreen blocking the shipping lane I laughed out haha.

Yeah the Evergreen think screwed a lot of supply for the start of the month. There's a of Corsair containers on that actually boat apparently but then every other ship diverted to add at least a week to the sailing time.

Yeah the Evergreen think screwed a lot of supply for the start of the month. There's a of Corsair containers on that actually boat apparently but then every other ship diverted to add at least a week to the sailing time.
yeah I can imagine! It's seems one world event after another is keeping me from my 3080 lol I finally bit the bullet and ordered a 1050ti just hope it runs flight sim!

Was at 406 for ASUS 3080 non OC on launch day. Been at 38 for past 3 weeks and 42 for the 2 weeks prior to that

I feel you man, I'm #36 in the same queue. Looks like when these cards finally do come in we'll be shipping buddies! :cool: Also did you ever think about how if we ordered the OC model we would have most likely gotten our cards long ago? For the sake of what was it, a £60 difference? *sighs*

BTW anyone else waiting try other places since to get a card? I went as far as setting up my own bot to monitor stock on websites (it doesn't auto purchase). Anyway, in monitoring 4 websites daily for about 5 weeks, I received only 3 notifications of 3080 stock. Even when I got the notification and happened to be at my PC, the card was long gone. Perhaps the only bots that can compete these days are the one's that do auto purchasing. Also spent some time on one of those stock alert discord servers but it is the same situation. Cards are long gone before you can even load up the page.

Finally , Inno3d shipped their card ! After ordering at 17.30 on launch day it’s finally come good. I have to think haranguing them via email, Twitter and FB had some benefit , and for all those waiting - try and put pressure on the AIBs via social media to send more cards to the UK! Hope yours arrives soon @discoally.

Stay strong !

No updates (per gibbo's thread, I haven't been peeping here) for more than a week now is, uh, worrying.
And I sincerely hope they don't think it would be 'teehee funny April Fool's' to say 'we have a Dream amount of every card coming in'

I don't expect there's been much change in any of the queue positions anyway from last week so not a big deal if we don't get an update.

Back
Top Bottom