• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Good news is you move down 1 in your queue.

Funny how Nvidia can sign a deal to sell $30million worth of CMP cards but cannot produce the cards ordered months ago? Wonder how soon that client will get their CMP cards.
Oh they’ll get them way before we get ours! And I’m not moving in my queue anytime soon... I’m 11th so I doubt anyone ahead of me will cancel

Finally , Inno3d shipped their card ! After ordering at 17.30 on launch day it’s finally come good. I have to think haranguing them via email, Twitter and FB had some benefit , and for all those waiting - try and put pressure on the AIBs via social media to send more cards to the UK! Hope yours arrives soon @discoally.

Stay strong !

Nice one mate, I'm glad your card is on its way! Enjoy!!

Unicorns "ARE" real! @Gibbo is a magician, the easter bunny or prankster (being April 1st) according to his latest update post. The mythical Asus Strix 3080 Non OC are in existance!!!! Good job! That means a giant leap of 10 up the queue in the very near future. Be still my beating heart :D At this rate I may be into the double digits in a month or so...

Last edited:
Unicorns "ARE" real! @Gibbo is a magician, the easter bunny or prankster (being April 1st) according to his latest update post. The mythical Asus Strix 3080 Non OC are in existance!!!! Good job! That means a giant leap of 10 up the queue in the very near future. Be still my beating heart :D At this rate I may be into the double digits in a month or so...
Im number 8 in the Strix non OC list so hopefully I should be getting one of those strix cards after a long 6 months of waiting. And i wish everyone else the best and hope you all get your cards soon :)

Back
Top Bottom