• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
People break NDAs all the time, or have different NDA terms. Just because that Danish site put them up doesn't mean OCs NDA doesnt exist, or that there is different NDA terms for UK retailers. Of course no NDA is a possibility too, but the Danish thing is moot really

Associate
People break NDAs all the time, or have different NDA terms. Just because that Danish site put them up doesn't mean OCs NDA doesnt exist, or that there is different NDA terms for UK retailers. Of course no NDA is a possibility too, but the Danish thing is moot really

I guess OCUK wouldn't want to jeopordise their position as one of the biggest and oldest NVIDIA partners and therefore not be one of the first companies to get stock

Associate
Should I even bother asking what’s going on with the Strix? There’s a new Reddit post every hour of people receiving theirs from UK retailers we can’t name.

They haven’t even been mentioned in the updates.

Associate
I still can’t believe that only 7 TUF OC’s got shipped today... that’s pitiful man. Thought ‘small’ was supposed to be at least 10? I know some may have gone to full builds and more may have been shipped to people not on the forum but still... was really hoping for better numbers and a little more joy around the forum.

Associate
I see folks are tired of answering questions from others asking when they will get their order, so I’m not going to do that, instead:

I am 144th on strix oc. If I ate a pack of Haribos everyday from now until I receive my card, exactly how fat will I be?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

I see folks are tired of answering questions from others asking when they will get their order, so I’m not going to do that, instead:

I am 144th on strix oc. If I ate a pack of Haribos everyday from now until I receive my card, exactly how fat will I be?
Blubbernaut fat

Associate
I still can’t believe that only 7 TUF OC’s got shipped today... that’s pitiful man. Thought ‘small’ was supposed to be at least 10? I know some may have gone to full builds and more may have been shipped to people not on the forum but still... was really hoping for better numbers and a little more joy around the forum.
It was 'small' for 3080 and 3090. Looks like there were 22+ 3090s and only 7 or so 3080. Sucks.

Associate

I think by that time you’d of paid more for haribo than you have for your card

Associate
There has been quite a few yeah
I'm pretty low in the gaming pro OC queue but seems to have been mostly non oc cards so far
Ive got big hopes I get my non-OC soon if the Palit shipments carry on as theyve been going. Just keep an eye on my email cause im not counting on Gibbo updating the other thread cause he never seems to say about Palit

Associate

Well the dentists aren't open so you'll probably need a lot of painkillers and have black or missing teeth !

Back
Top Bottom