• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Looks like i'll be in for a long wait :(. Phoned up customer support this evening. There said the most there use to having is like 600+ wanting or selling new cards as thy come out on that day but, This 17th there had a huge demand of over 3000 with the largest demand been the Asus TUF series. There said there will be sending out emails about the queue updates soon but dint say when. As there have to sort out the cancelled ones, There also said there getting very little supply day by day and hope later in month they start coming in by bulk.

The queue system has been coming soon" since the day after launch. I went for the ASUS as it wasnt released on launch day, figured there would be less demand so isnt that a *******

Permabanned
Managed to get a 3080 FE just now, went OOS in 2 minutes. Will wait till next week to make sure it's coming and if so will be cancelling the order here (MSI Ventus 15:18pm). Still really eager to find out the official position in the queue.

Associate
I ordered an MSI GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming X Trio and it seems to be taking forever to get to OcUK or even get shipped.
What I don't really understand is why is taking so long. I know for a fact that I read a post here, someone quoting some MSI official tweeter message in which they claimed they are producing 1 mil cards/day.
So from the day that I've ordered they made about 14 mil cards, where the hell are all those cards going? If they'd have sent 100k to the UK all the drama would have been over a very long time ago.

Associate
Feel like I’m in GPU limbo rn, ordered the non OC Strix and not even ASUS themselves can give an answer when that version is bloody releasing. Granted this one isn’t OCUK’s fault so no use asking them. But I’d like some info whether I’ve just sent off 800 and odd quid for an email for a GPU I’m never gonna get

Associate
Feel like I’m in GPU limbo rn, ordered the non OC Strix and not even ASUS themselves can give an answer when that version is bloody releasing. Granted this one isn’t OCUK’s fault so no use asking them. But I’d like some info whether I’ve just sent off 800 and odd quid for an email for a GPU I’m never gonna get
Just like everyone else.

Associate
Created an account to hopefully provide some extra info:

Order Number: 58654XX
Card type: Palit Gaming
Unofficial queue number: 81
Shipped today so it seems they got some more Palit stock in.

Good luck everyone!

Associate

Saw someone mention Strix are very delayed. Apparently Asus redesigned the card to have 6 MLCC caps rather than 6 SP-Caps. You'll be lucky to see them before November unless Asus take a hit and bulk transport via air.

Associate
Thank goodness the thread restarted. I was feeling lonely not knowing which chat to join and find likeminded mad heads waiting for GPUs !

Associate
Created an account to hopefully provide some extra info:

Order Number: 58654XX
Card type: Palit Gaming
Unofficial queue number: 81
Shipped today so it seems they got some more Palit stock in.

Good luck everyone!

Looks like this is the brand with most stock so far. Think they've shipped Palit on 4 separate days now.

Associate
Surprised the TUF OC is such a small queue according to the unofficial calc.
I dunno? I looked at the logging list of everyone who bothed to use the Unofficial cal and its significantly less especially early on compaired to the TUF non-OC.

At 15:35 there are only 21 people before me. Not including those who didn't log nor those who switched. But why would people switch to the TUF OC and just not the TUF. Its a lot more now...

Back
Top Bottom