• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
I don't see many mentions here from people who ordered Gigabyte Aorus Master or Xtreme.

Wonder what position I'll be in praying for an email after 2 weeks of nothing.

Associate
Ok, guys, just to say, I cancelled my order. I decided to wait it out until next year. I'm using the cash to instead get some odds and ends for my rig, more RAM, storage etc. Even if more are in stock, I will happily wait until next year. I was starting to get all worked up and too excited, and I must have just got caught in the hype. I was in the queue for the RTX 3080 Eagle, so that's one less position to worry about. I wish you all the best, guys! It was a fun hectic couple of weeks lol. Take care.

Associate
You know, it might have happened to a single person, but being piled up on top of the rest it suddenly becomes A THING. And as such the company better address it.

And stop with the condescending emoji, man.
Might being the key word here. As there been any proof posted yet?

Associate
Might being the key word here. As there been any proof posted yet?
That's why I said either OCuk reassures us that it didn't happen and the claim is false, or they address the underlying issue and fix it. But let's not downplay the impact of this.

Back
Top Bottom