• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Asus TUF non OC. ordered 17:36 on release day and 293 in the queue. I'm happy with that, it's hundreds lower than the old calculator.

Associate
Thank you for your pre-order for the Asus GeForce RTX 3080 TUF Gaming 10GB GDDR6X PCI-Express Graphics Card on order 588xxx.

You are currently in queue position 1882. Please keep checking your emails, we will send an update after each shipment with your new position.

so I will wait a long time

Associate
Tuf Non OC ordered on 30/09 at 14:40

I got my queue email and I'm in position 1889

I sold my 2060 to fund the upgrade so I'm GPU-less and can't play anything...I'm questioning why I did that now :rolleyes:

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

You can't assure us they aren't up to shenanigans, you're just hoping they're not. It's not on you to defend that, just to do your moderation thing (which we appreciate for sure, sometimes it has to be a chore).
The moderators are privvy to information that you aren't. I'm not saying we know what happens all the time, but the shop are in contact with us and we've had dialog about the insanity in this thread, so stay tuned :)

Associate
Thank you for the queue position update, I genuinely appreciate that, this is all we have been asking for. I am 571 for the TUF (non-OC) I ordered at 21:10 on the 17th for anyone wondering, much better than I anticipated.

Associate
Anyone had any news on the Palit non OC? Or im guessing theyre a long way from getting to us lot since its going alphabetically.

Ill hopefully get my card before the queue email if thats the case :D

Associate
These queue numbers would mean a lot more if we knew how many shipments were coming a week, I mean you could be queue 26, but if only 1 card is coming a week you are still waiting a long time.

I can only hope big shipments of all the cards are coming soon!

Associate
#229 for the TUF OC and I ordered at 11AM on the 18th. The unofficial one had me over #900! Hopefully it'll land before cyberpunk :D

Associate
Anyone noticed the Order Number on their queue position email is incorrect?

Email says 588xxxx but website says OC404xxxx.

739 for 3080 Rog Strix OC, I'll be waiting a while :)

Back
Top Bottom