• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Anyone know anything at all about the Gigabyte Eagle OC? I don't think I've seen anyone on the internet receive theirs yet. A few YouTubers but that's it. I'm at position one million in the OverClockers queue. Trying to decide whether or not to wait it out.

Associate
Anyone know anything at all about the Gigabyte Eagle OC? I don't think I've seen anyone on the internet receive theirs yet. A few YouTubers but that's it. I'm at position one million in the OverClockers queue. Trying to decide whether or not to wait it out.
If I remember correctly some came in shortly after 17th, but not heard anything since.... might be mistaken though

Associate
It feels the same with Palit it feels, theres been like 1 or 2 updates but not a lot descriptive.

It's idd annoying.

Sadly for KFA only info was they was told that they'd get info at the end of last week and that was about 2 weeks ago.

Apart from that, nothing. I think some Palit cards have shipped at least to customers ? I could be wrong. With the KFA they've never had stock.

I should have went for another AIB that is using Reference PCB

Soldato

Im position 48 for the eagle oc nothing yet.

Gigabyte said last week there was meant to be a delivery within 7 days to the uk of them.

Heres to hoping.

Associate
I always thought ocuk where bigger than the other company that I cant name, but other company are expecting asus cards on 7th/8th, so with my mind set ocuk are bigger it be nice to also see what stock ocuk get. I order my strix oc on 23rd, so 709 in que. I for one cannot moan about waiting lol

Associate
:rolleyes: Yet again 0 information on KFA.....SINCE LAUNCH.
2 weeks ago we was told they could be 2-4 weeks away if they wasn't sent to asia instead. Didn't really fill me with confidence but have seen the cards hit France and Italy so hopefully the UK might get a batch in the next few weeks.

Associate
2 weeks ago we was told they could be 2-4 weeks away if they wasn't sent to asia instead. Didn't really fill me with confidence but have seen the cards hit France and Italy so hopefully the UK might get a batch in the next few weeks.

Interesting, i must have missed this information, ty

Associate
I have had 4 Palit cards, and never a bit of bother (touch wood).
I've had 3: a GT430, GTX 660 and a GTX 780 never had a single issue with any of them. And they were one of the cheaper 3080 cards so I had no issue getting one again.

And I knew they wouldnt be as popular than GB, MSI etc so Im more than happy to have a Palit card.

But heres to us hoping Palit send out a good few per shipment

Associate
120911675_10158572263468260_6823809880054730666_o.jpg

Here's the picture from the Strix drop. I count ~7*2*3 cards per pallet?

Back
Top Bottom