• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Associate
im so anxious waiting for palit cards, just hasn't been anything at all, yet im seeing so many posts from people ordering from other sites who have recieved already and hell im only 26 in the queue

Associate
im so anxious waiting for palit cards, just hasn't been anything at all, yet im seeing so many posts from people ordering from other sites who have recieved already and hell im only 26 in the queue
Similar position in the queue for a Ventus, I feel even more addicted to this forum since I found out I might only be one small shipment away but it's been silence for a while on these cards so not holding my breath

Associate
This not sound any good yesterday when i ask customer service how many ppl waiting for tuf oc include my order he say 900 persons

The hope is that small deliveries will continue this month but get larger in November/December...

Associate
I asked OCUK last night about the 3080 strix situation
I got a replie saying

"We may have a nominal shipment this month but nothing i can guarantee"

Not sure if this is a hint or they just genuinely don't have a clue

Associate
Look at the table. Clearly shows Nvidia reference with one set of MLCC's. This is the reference. The FE went and used two stacks of MLCC's. By using all Sp-Caps you're not using the reference design. The card that seemed to be most affected by it was the Zotac and that uses all Sp-Caps.

https://www.kitguru.net/components/...ponse-to-rtx-3080-3090-capacitor-controversy/
That table says they can use either. Gigabyte even say further up their all SP cap design meets reference.

Associate
Wonder if we'll see any Strix cards out from OC today, given that another retailer sent them out yesterday.
I'm treating this idea as both too much to hope for, and totally what I'm hoping for.

"We may have a nominal shipment this month but nothing i can guarantee"
Wait, where was 'nominal' on the conversion table of shipment sizes?! :D

> 1. adjective existing in name only.

Oof. "Well, it contained a shipping manifest saying "Tuf: 30, Strix: 0"...

Associate
I've cancelled my TUF non OC, not willing to let them have £700 of mine for months with no product. I was in position 1017 so anyone after me has been bumped up a place. Good luck to all getting your cards before we all die from Covid :p

Associate
People wondering about when I ordered my Strix OC 3080 - I had the confirmation email at 14.11 on the 17th. When I was buying it, it said 9 others were also buying so assume as I was 10th. NOTE: This was NOT from OCUK. And I did not and was not allowed to know my position!

I'll be sure to post some test results on how it fairs above 2.1ghz boost! I am currently at work until 5pm so I am super impatient to finish and get home haha

Associate
Y
Same... All I see is TUF TUF STRIX TUF PALIT :confused: debating just to cancel tbh and wait until there is actually stock next year
Well depends on what card you have now and if you need your money back asap and of course Q position, Zotac are a smaller company so I assume that means less output, I did get a newsletter from them today advertising the cards if that means anything I don't know, did say comes with free watchdogs though and said nothing about dates to claim the game.

Associate
happy_isnt_the_word

https://www.reddit.com/r/pcmasterra...word/?utm_medium=android_app&utm_source=share

It's here boys!

Excellent!! Enjoy your gaming frenzy... we’ll just quietly sit and twiddle our thumbs... :(

Back
Top Bottom