• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
WHO? if your cancelling just name - being told OCUK is the biggest and first for supply why are we waiting and could explain why there is fk all update on the stock chances.
Shouldn't be too hard to work out given there's only one competitor with upfront preorder waiting lists and ETA' stated on their 30 series page.

Associate
There are not many companies around that literally do not care about their customers. I think OCUK have been left in a difficult situation due to nvidia.

No they're left in a difficult situation because they're the only place around still taking orders and not giving existing customers a reasonable timeframe to expect the product they have paid for.

Associate
There are not many companies around that literally do not care about their customers. I think OCUK have been left in a difficult situation due to nvidia.
at this point I think it's a difficult situation of their own making. It doesn't look like they had priorities on supply from anyone and have kept pre-orders open to try and use sheer numbers to push their way to the front of the queue. What they should have done, is, like many, close their pre-orders and work on fulfilling what they already had! especially as it seems this is a tactic that hasn't worked.

Associate
I ordered 14:34 launch day, GigaByte 3080 Eagle OC, Was there from 2pm but took 30 minutes for the website to load without breaking, I'd been hoping since I got to the checkout page as fast as I could, i'd got somewhere near the front, but I've not received a single update since the original out of stock notice I got after launch day. I'm gonna email the support to see if I can get even a hint, but from the looks of this thread I don't have high hopes. Anyone that ordered early on launch day had an update on que positions? Cheers

I ordered 2 minutes before you and am at 56 in the queue. Haven't had any updates since the initial queue email.

Associate
Had some time this afternoon, so I've updated my queue data spreadsheet!

As a reminder, if you have a queue number it'd be great if you could submit your info to the form at this link! And do so again whenever you get an update email. While it doesn't give us much more info than reading this topic back to front does, who really wants to do that (apart for me)?

You can see the results here.

So, new features:
  • I've added a "Recent Shipments" tab. Plan is to keep an eye on people getting dispatch emails and queue updates and provide a nice easy refrence for roughly what has shipped since the queue system was launched.
  • Used some lookups and filtering to split different queue updates by column, and merge entries from the same forum users, to give a better idea of how the queue is moving.
oh blimey the TUF was almost at 2000 on the 2nd, i ordered on the 3rd so no wonder i havent received a queue position yet...

Associate
Had some time this afternoon, so I've updated my queue data spreadsheet!

As a reminder, if you have a queue number it'd be great if you could submit your info to the form at this link! And do so again whenever you get an update email. While it doesn't give us much more info than reading this topic back to front does, who really wants to do that (apart for me)?

You can see the results here.

So, new features:
  • I've added a "Recent Shipments" tab. Plan is to keep an eye on people getting dispatch emails and queue updates and provide a nice easy refrence for roughly what has shipped since the queue system was launched.
  • Used some lookups and filtering to split different queue updates by column, and merge entries from the same forum users, to give a better idea of how the queue is moving.
Cool

Associate
I definitely won't be ordering again after this. Isn't really any incentive to do so when there are better alternatives. Haven't got a lot of options with my current order so will just sit on it until the end of the month and hope for some communication.

TrM

TrM

Associate
@Lastof how do we add the dispatch date ? Mine was dispatched yesterday and come today I was que position 4 for trinity oc card I’m on your spreadsheet

Associate
Missed that - my bad!
No problem. Made some changes to try to make it clearer.

Honestly, my personal guess is in the last week or so we might have seen as many ship as in the prior two combined, purely thanks to better, though still not great vs the queue, numbers from MSI and Zotac.

Associate
I was 355. The certain competitor has received at least a hundred odd strix cards as my mate who ordered from them (way after I ordered from Overclockers) was 120 in their queue and just got a shipping confirmation. I'm never using Overclockers again for anything, all you had to do was tell us you had a stocking problem and it would take a bit longer than it should and I would have kept my preorder.
Wanna pm the other supplier?

Back
Top Bottom