• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Looking at the other posts here about the Asus Non-OC TUF card, all queue positions changes have come purely from cancellations.

On the lower end 1-50, places have moved up by a couple, 50-200 by about 8, 200-400 by about 15, all the way up to about 100 places for those up in the 1500+ positions.

Not a single new card gone out in 2 weeks. Wtf.

Yeah I can pretty reliably confirm that, my queue position didn't change.

Associate
I'm guessing quite a few Eagle orders have been cancelled as I'm genuinely pleasantly surprised I'm 1075 having only ordered last Friday. I thought the Eagle queue was easily 2000+

Associate
Well my EVGA 3080 XC3 finally arrived today from a competitor, ordered on the 8th and took a while to get here from Czech Republic. Didn't think I'd get this year with my OcUk pre-order at no.558 in the TUF (non OC) queue so got a refund.

I have enjoyed following this thread tho, some really crazy people in here :)

Associate
Just wanted to raise something I found quite amusing.

Check OCUK on Trustpilot right now and it's endless 1* ratings from people like us, mad at no communication about delays etc.

Check a popular unnamed competitor and it's a sea of five-star ratings, despite the exact same issues.

This is the difference communication makes to a customers happiness.

Associate
Well I’ve gone from 848 down to 811 for my asus 3080 tuf oc so 37 cards in a couple off weeks at this rate it’s going to be 6 months or longer. Well maybe the RTX 4080 will be out by the time I get my card

Back
Top Bottom