• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
My queue number for the Tuf non OC went down 120 places from 1203 to 1083. All cancellations by the looks of it. Nearly in the triple digits!

splat-nicksplat-ren-and-stimpy-26Ff0q3cSg5uSldeM
When did you order buddy ? I have moved up the list by 119 for the same tuf non oc. I ordered on the 19th @15:ish.

Associate
Could anyone recommend a great case? I would have used my corsair 220t, however just checked the spec and I need a new one due to the size of my 3080. Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you :)

Associate
Could anyone recommend a great case? I would have used my corsair 220t, however just checked the spec and I need a new one due to the size of my 3080. Any help would really be appreciated. Thank you :)

The NZXT H series cases are good I have a H700i, good airflow, lots of space for case fans, good cable management options, clean glass display panel on the side. Minimalist look and a decent price.

Solid case.

Associate
Correction I've moved 16 places from 136 to 120 , no Idea why its different.
Not everyone will move down the queue the same amount. If you are in a higher place in the queue the more people are in front of you, meaning more cancellations in front of you. The person in last place will move the most due to so many cancellations in front of him.

Associate
Good news guys! In a week they've managed to send out 1 ASUS TUF OC 3080! Took a week to move from position 160 to 159. Absolutely wonderful.
Might just be a cancellation (apparently people have been getting updates without any mention of cards being shipped).
Hopefully this means a weekly update is working through the system and I can find out if they've somehow managed to shift a negative number of GB Gaming OCs.

Back
Top Bottom