• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
Did any one who ordered a Palit card get a shipping email yesterday? Im guessing because they got stock in yesterday they will be sending them out today.

Im not expecting me to get an email of shipping as im 73 in queue for GamingPro non-OC

Associate
Did any one who ordered a Palit card get a shipping email yesterday? Im guessing because they got stock in yesterday they will be sending them out today.

Im not expecting me to get an email of shipping as im 73 in queue for GamingPro non-OC
im 26 in the queue and not email yet, from palit shipping schedule, should be more next week too

Associate
im 26 in the queue and not email yet, from palit shipping schedule, should be more next week too

It'll be another 2 - 4 weeks before another shipment is sent, from having a look at a reply on their Twitter. I have no expectation mine will be sent today, but I'm eager to see where I sit in the queue.

Associate
You're saying an ETA of days when in reality it's months isn't at all misleading? They keep saying that they're the top dog and that they'll get stock but look how that's going. Zero TUFs in weeks.

I've had 2 emails about queue position, that's it. Nothing else from them at all, I had to harass them for information about what the hell happened on day 1 so yeah, great communication too. You also have the prices rising constantly on day 1. Sure, exchange rate or whatever. They couldn't fix their site or stop bots but they were damn sure going to squeeze every last penny out of their customers.

Let's talk about how they claim it's industry standard to take FULL payment on a PREORDER which is easily proven false. The vast majority of the time, you pay a deposit then the rest on dispatch. It's more than reasonable for people to assume that they'd have their order in a reasonable time with the ETA, taken payment and OCUK constantly claiming how great they are and how they'll get all this stock. They can't even fulfill the codes that were paired with GPUs. What a joke.

They deserve every negative review they get.
I do get what you are saying. I was ready to order as soon as the preorders went live. By the time I managed to get the order go through, it was late afternoon. I have only received 1 email update for my queue position on 2nd Oct of 700+. I don't blame OCUK though.

People just need to calm down though and read their emails from the order placement and queue update, as well as the info on the homepage and the forum updates. You get a lot of anger in here because so many people come out with the pitchforks ready to burn OCUK at the stake! It's quite clear that they have not read the information from OCUK or the external information available.

This is a global issue that Nvidia are solely responsible for creating. If OCUK deserves the 1 star reviews and you don't trust them, why on earth would you not just get a refund and move on? Reason is, everyone just wants their card and they can't have it yet, so they throw their toys out of the pram.

Just calm down folks, read the link on the OC homepage, read your emails and await updates from Gibbo. Have a laugh in the forum.... It feels much better!

Now OCUK, if you could just put me to the front of the queue, that would be great...Thanks. lol ;):p:D:D

Last edited:
Soldato
You have 3 on order? Tut tut

4, which OcUK have honoured as a longstanding customer with a legitimate business use. It's of no advantage whatsoever mind; the way their order system works means when 1 gets shipped the others will go to the back of their respective queues.

I could have played the game and ordered with 4 separate accounts and orders, that would be more tut tut.

Back
Top Bottom